Respected Contributor

GH: Kelly Monaco (Sam) Pregnant

I think Kelly Monaco could be pregnant. Not the character Sam but Kelly. Maybe, if she is she will be taking a little vacation from GH. I was getting tired of her whining but on the last couple of shows, she was back to her old self, spying and really looking good. If she is pregnant, congratulations and good for her!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Re: GH: Kelly Monaco (Sam) Pregnant

What makes you think so?

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

What makes you think so?

@Sunshine Kate Her face has changed a little and she looks tired to me. I also have noticed that her clothes are not as tight as they usually are. I think, she is covering up more or standing behind things. I could be totally wrong! Only time will tell.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope she is pregnant & I hope Billy M is the daddy!!!! .... I love them together ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

A few years back, there was a reality tv show with KM, Kirsten Storms and someone from another soap.

They were all miserable and cried every episode.  Kirsten had medical issues related and it was just before she left GH to get treatment.

Kelly cried about the guy she was living forever, they had started dating at like 15 or something and she felt he would never marry her or have kids.

I watched maybe 2 episodes.  It was depressing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Gotta love wiki!

When Monaco was a junior in high school, she met Mike Gonzalez, and began a relationship with him.[6] They worked together as lifeguards at a local resort and attended community college together.[citation needed] They remained together for 18 years.[6][25] They broke up in 2009,[25] but as seen in the premiere episode of the reality television series Dirty Soap in 2011, she was still mourning the loss of this relationship. Monaco's General Hospital costar Kirsten Storms counseled her through her feelings on that episode by convincing her to burn her prom dress.[26]

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I read that Kelly Monoco is dating Billy Miller.  They have been spotted together quite a lot.

Super Contributor

I had read that she was with Billly Miller but then I read it is a rumor. So not sure. I love their onscreen chemistry  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Coquille 

@Coquille wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

What makes you think so?

@Sunshine Kate Her face has changed a little and she looks tired to me. I also have noticed that her clothes are not as tight as they usually are. I think, she is covering up more or standing behind things. I could be totally wrong! Only time will tell.

Did you see that white dress she had on earlier this week? Now...she "could" be pregnant, but that dress was very snug! Kelly is 41 years old, so her face could be changing more due to age...and maybe she is just tired, as many of us often are!

This kind of speculation is how rumors get started...if she's pregnant, we'll know about it soon enough!

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Coquille 

@Coquille wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

What makes you think so?

Did you see that white dress she had on earlier this week? Now...she "could" be pregnant, but that dress was very snug! Kelly is 41 years old, so her face could be changing more due to age...and maybe she is just tired, as many of us often are!

This kind of speculation is how rumors get started...if she's pregnant, we'll know about it soon enough!

@vermint. Yes, I saw her in that dress, and she  looked stunning. It is possible that, that scene was filmed earlier. I am not starting a rumor. It was just my opinion, whether right or wrong. Again, I would be very happy for her, as I originally stated.