Honored Contributor

Re: GEORGE MICHAEL DOCUMENTARY

I recorded it so I'll be watching it soon.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I recorded it so I'll be watching it soon.

@ID2

Ditto ......  Did anyone here watch it Saturday night?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched it last night and thought it was very well done. When you live through this you have no idea what is going on in this person's life and this documentaary puts the pieces in place. He was,most of all, a generous and loving and tremendously talented person who had trouble finding peace in his life. His voice was at the same time gentle, strong and angelic, not an easy combination. Love you George, RIP. I believe it is going to be on again, I would recommend it highly.

Honored Contributor

Today 10/22/17....

Showtime HD 2 6:30 PM EST

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at Sun, Oct 22, 2017-12.49.34 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Just watched it. Wow he was so talented! I didn't know I loved every single one of his songs! Makes me want to go out and buy his cds! I really enjoyed this documentary. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I just watched this documentary and it had me in tears at the end. This doc reminded me what a great talent he was and how I didn't really fully appreciate him when he was here. There is no greater compliment you can pay an artist, that they moved and touched you with their music. I really need to break out my CDs and have a listen. 

Respected Contributor

Now, that was one gorgeous man.....drooled over him for the longest time, did not matter he was gay!  And boy could that gorgeous man sing!

Valued Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Now, that was one gorgeous man.....drooled over him for the longest time, did not matter he was gay!  And boy could that gorgeous man sing!

yeah...what ScarletDove said.   I loved Careless Whisper.