Honored Contributor

GAVE UP ALL MY HOUSEWIVES SHOWS

[ Edited ]

I never thought it would happen. I'd wait each week/season for the Orange County, Beverly Hills, NY Housewives, NJ  and now just don't give a fig. 

It just seems over the top. It was before, too, but now seems irrelevant with todays' events. Trips, excess clothes, shopping and jewelry, arguing, fighting and screaming. Friends? Just lost interst.

Never liked the term "housewives" anyway and for most of them...never saw them pick up a dust rag or do a dish in the sink. 

Anyone else just over it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: GAVE UP ALL MY HOUSEWIVES SHOWS

Yep, I gave them up a few years  ago. Very spoiled, selfish, attention seeking women....

Respected Contributor

I've never seen one. Glad to hear I didn't miss much. 😀

Respected Contributor

I am pretty over it too-I dvr them and watch them while I run on the treadmill.  I find myself fast forwarding more than watching.  All of the fighting - too much!

Esteemed Contributor

never watched any of them.......

Respected Contributor

To tell you the truth, I've never seen any of them or was interested. Not even the Kardashian, etc. Just was never anything I thought I would be interested in. Just  people getting their 15 minutes.

Respected Contributor

over processed bunch of hard drinking, swearing "housewives". Haha, not for me. Watching them try to destroy each other is just not watchable. they were fun the first couple of years, but not now.

Honored Contributor

Glad I'm not the only one who found the franchise obnoxious.

Esteemed Contributor

Have been going through many old VCR and DVD movies that I collected over the years . Have begun watching some of my favorites that  don't show up on satelite TV  often or not at all.  Just watched Heaven Can Wait with Warren Beatty . It was a funny movie !

Also watched McCabe & Mrs Miller  with  Warren Beatty and Julie Christie .

Plan to watch Dr Zhivagoas soon as I have a couple of interrupt  time.

Honored Contributor

NY was the only one I was still watching and I didn't watch it religiously last year as I had for the few years before. I could be proven wrong but suspect I won't follow it futher. I think most of these shows have more or less run their course.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...