Respected Contributor

Re: GAVE UP ALL MY HOUSEWIVES SHOWS

Still watching but I have no idea why, I hate these rude, vain, cryin silly women! Mostly for the vacation spots and clothes although their taste in clothes are pretty bad.

NY, Orange Cty and Beverly Hills.

Still watch the Bachelor and I hate this show even more,  keep hoping these women will wise up and walk off the show. The bachelor is never that great anyway.

Valued Contributor

Our son has a mentor in his industry and he and his wife were asked to appear on the Dallas show  they declined.  They are super nice people!  And apparently very smart!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus ...  ME TOO !!  I'm not watching any of them either ...  same repetitive stuff and I'm over it.  They get dressed up, go out and drink, fight and call each other to discuss the fight and who said what.  Yadda yadda for NJ, Beverly Hills, Orange County, oh and on.  Never watched latest housewives, but still watch Below Deck and a few other Bravo shows but had enough of most.  I watched Southern Charm but done with that one big time.  Lost so many old characters and they had so many new characters this year I didn't enjoy it.  Lots of political fighting and social justice over and over and over again from the new girl and I just didn't like it.  I will not watch any longer.  Now watching Married at First Sight, 90 Day Fiancé and Hallmark channel.  Occasionally HGTV.  Finding my way around the remote !!  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who found the franchise obnoxious.

Me too.  Most of them are not married.  I use to watch New Jersey, Atlanta, and mob wives.  Most of the time they were going on stupid trips, over dressed, never doing anything for anyone else.  Very self obsorbed.  Stopped watching a while ago.

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2   Hated to give up SOUTHERN CHARM. WE love Charleston and traveled there often...not a long car trip at all. Loved seeing our old haunts, but besides the best characters not returning, the infighting was there, too.

Yes, still watching MAFS. I have a few friends that we have texting party and discuss what's happening throughout the show. 

I do watch HGTV and all my cooking channels. DH said our cable bill is high enough without adding Discovery +, but looks like some good shows there. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who found the franchise obnoxious.

Me too.  Most of them are not married.  I use to watch New Jersey, Atlanta, and mob wives.  Most of the time they were going on stupid trips, over dressed, never doing anything for anyone else.  Very self obsorbed.  Stopped watching a while ago.

@sunshine 919   I never understood how they would or wanted to remain friends. If I fought constantly with someone...out the door!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I've never seen one. Glad to hear I didn't miss much. 😀

@santorini 

I tried to watch a couple different times, but just didn't underdstand the attraction to these shows.  Like watching a train wreck, maybe?