Respected Contributor

Tucka

Thank you

some times life stings lingers too long...

Respected Contributor

Gamey

We are all doing the count down with you Gamey and you have the reigns

I believe you can have a successful recovery...

Little Engine That Could - Clip: If You Think You Can You Will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87lgFoEzUQ4

As A Man Thinketh...

Respected Contributor

Game, More prayers for you for tomorrow! God bless you and your doctor!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Game On, we are all praying for your safety and know that all of us (and many others) are thinking about you on Monday.

We all know GOD will listen to our prayers. Fondly, your TV friend Annabellethecat/Linda

Trusted Contributor

Game on, hope you are sleeping now,best of luck tomorrow we will be thinking of you and prayers for you. Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Hi Game, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. Please get some rest and take care of yourself. May God bless you during your healing!

Hi everyone! May you all have a wonderful and blessed week!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

Hi Panda, Tucka, Twinnie and everyone -

I trust that Gamey is home from her procedure (probably wearing an eye-patch), and that she is resting and healing. Hopefully she will feel well enough to post here tomorrow and let us know how it went.

I hope all of you are doing well, too!

Respected Contributor
SUZIE--SUZIE---- come back to read the follow-up to my ""pick-up"" incident........I told a friend a little while ago and she said "" He probably thought you had one foot in the grave and needed medical attention....The Hippocratic Oath and all that ! "" HI to everyone .....GAMEY should be done by now.
Trusted Contributor

Danky - I don't see a followup ---- hmmmm.

Respected Contributor
On 3/23/2015 suzieQ4me said:

Danky - I don't see a followup ---- hmmmm.

Duh--- I am sorry . I "assumed" I had been approached because I am so irresistible but my friend put the whole thing in perspective....that's the follow up ! I swear after spending three days with my whole (practically) family, I need to be put into a facility for brain rehab.