Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Judaline said:

Please tell me I didn't just hear that.

Hear what ? .....My screaming or ""her"" plan to commit DANKY-CIDE ?

Trusted Contributor

Danks, don't worry, before she can get you on the "split" we will come and rescue you!!

Respected Contributor

Danky

You can get Kerry Gold at Costco a 3 bar pack for the price of one bar at Kroger's

Please don't get up set with me but I was looking for Costco price compared to others etc.

and I stumbled on to this...

I keep wondering why this butter did not seem to get soft like others to the point of melting well there is a reason... this stuff acts like margarine now I know why...

http://hopecentric.com/why-i-stopped-buying-kerrygold-butter/ sorry you have to scroll down to fine the article even though you see it in this link... why I stopped buying Kerry gold butter

This is not right you pay extra believing it was the real stuff not for an idea...

Respected Contributor

SUZIE --- that is very, very funny .....the menu has been posted so many times, I will know it by heart before I am "splited"..

Hi JAVA--- I don't think you ever sleep ! You Kerry Gold consumers are high rollers. When Alex cooked he used massive amounts of butter (4-6 lbs a week) so I bought the cheapest stuff I could find.......Now I don't use as much but still about 1 lb a week......I have to find someone who belongs to Costco so I can try it though......I hear it is delicious. To " hold me over" I bought 8 lbs of LOLs.........

JUD ---can I assume you won't be first in line for sliced goat with creamy gravy ?

Respected Contributor

Danky

don't get me wrong I love real butter and it won't hurt you the same folks pushing Kerry Gold are the same one bashing saturated fats I was going out of my way to buy KG butter...

I am so sorry I try not to be ... but truth is more important than saying nothing to keep the peace I am so sorry.... take care all...

Respected Contributor

The most disturbing thing about that link, Java, is that it's just another example of things are never what they seem.....oh well ! I'm going to try it anyway.

JUD --- you are absolutely right....it's not been 24 hours but I am feeling much better.

SUZIE--I think you knew I was feeling better before I did.....I just realized it. I think I like feeling sorry for myself.

Well, it is cold but there is a hazy sunshine so I am going over to visit my horse , saddle up and ride for a bit . I feel my rump getting soft from not bouncing up and down ! Talk to you all later.

Trusted Contributor

Danks, I could tell from one of your first posts this morning that you were feeling better. And we do have to feel sorry for ourselves sometimes, it makes us slow down and take it easy! Are you sure you are up to a horse ride?

Honored Contributor

danks, you got it. A whole goat on a spit. It makes me very sad and turns my stomach all at the same time. How can anyone look at those sweet, lovable little faces, chewing their cud, and then turn around and eat them? That's why I just can't hear/read/know about stuff like that. I'm so glad you're feeling better-I once heard, when my kids were little, that penicillin takes 24 hours to start to work. I found out even now it's true, but the important thing is, it works. Thank God for it.

Very interesting about Kerry Gold, but 97% ain't bad. I hate Monsanto and their monopoly on the corn market-even the seeds. They are greedy bastids to say the least. They know GMOs are harmful but there's money in this so they lie. I am not allergic to corn or soy (per article) but I don't want soy in my diet and I would have to be sure the corn is non GMO. My doc once told me not to eat chicken because chickens feed on corn. So I look for organic and they are hard to find. We have a farm nearby where I can get it but it gets expensive. So I just go for the free range but know that probably means 'most of the time'. I'm doing the best I can.

I love horses so much. What kind do you have? Color, etc. I think dapple greys are my favorite. Gorgeous creatures. I rode when I was young but that was then and this is now. Enjoy your ride.

Forgot to say, I LOVE Pure Indian Foods Ghee, omgosh that special, unique flavor that it has. It's on my toast every morning. I was told not to fry with ghee, but I add it to veggies once cooked, and things like that-on my waffle, omgosh. BELIEVE me, not all ghees are created equal. Don't even try one.

Respected Contributor

Listen Guys.....I can't answer right now. I am feeling very emotional. But I have to say.....thank you so very much for not freaking out, being welcoming and accepting. I cannot tell you how much it, and you, means to me.

You might be right, SUZIE....I think I am going to take a nap instead.

Esteemed Contributor

Jud - what is Ghee? I don't like Indian food, but am curious.