Honored Contributor

Re: GAC family VS Hallmark

[ Edited ]

@stevieb 

I also STILL LOVE LUCY! --its still funny --Its on the Decades TV Channel --Back to Back episodes Monday through Friday -1:00 PM ET.....and  1:30 PM ET............Since I work from home that's when I take my lunch so I can watch it......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
I also stopped watching when the Christmas movies were finished for the season. They also use to run a mini marathon every morning of Father Knows Best then that suddenly disappeared too. Now I watch it on Antenna. I keep hoping things will improve. Hallmark Drama runs Little House on the Prairie every evening then repeats same episodes again following early morning. I watch LHOP so much I can often recite their scripts, still love the show though.
Trusted Contributor

I have never heard of GAC so guess I don't have it on my cable system.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Over the last few months, Hallmark Channel has canceled three mystery shows. The Picture Perfect Mysteries, Hailey Dean Mysteries, and Matchmaker Mysteries film franchises will not be continuing. Each franchise's stars were ultimately responsible for informing their fans of the bad news.

Thanks for updating.  Matchmaker Mysteries starred Danica McKeller, who jumped 100% to GAC, so not surprising.  And I thought Hailey Dean ended a long time ago. But I didn't mind Picture Perfect - they are a nice couple, although I don't know if I would call the actors "regulars" like some of their other series' stars. Wonder if they moved to GAC too? 

Really wish they would have more mystery series, so don't like seeing some leaving. I still don't know whatever happened to Susan Lucci's mystery movie that was announced years ago!