Honored Contributor

American Shield Home insurance. This gal is in the kitchen and her kitchen sink hose is going wild and spraying water all over her and her daughter the whole kitchen is drowning and she stands there all happy and sparkling making sandwiches that are soaking wet and her daughter sits there at the counter and messing with her I pad, whatever the gadget is.

Cracks me up.  One of the funniest commercials. Nothing is gonna rattle this chick.  She's all sunshine, smiling from ear to ear.  Atom bomb could drop on her and she's still smiling like a possum.

ROFL  No debbie downer that one. sparkle, sparkle.......LOL

Honored Contributor

Here's another....

Scoop There It is!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye4_9sLnAXs

🎵  “chocolaca chocolaca chocolaca” 🎶

SPRINKLES!!!!!!!

The original song.....

Whoop There It is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffCEr327W44

The original "Tag Team" are the same ones in the commercial.

BananaDance.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Never see the American Home Warranty one.  The Sprinkles one is cute although I have no idea what the commercial is for.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I  just love that Sprinkles commercial !!  My 5 yo grandson loves it as well. It's a Geico commercial

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

American Shield Home insurance. This gal is in the kitchen and her kitchen sink hose is going wild and spraying water all over her and her daughter the whole kitchen is drowning and she stands there all happy and sparkling making sandwiches that are soaking wet and her daughter sits there at the counter and messing with her I pad, whatever the gadget is.

Cracks me up.  One of the funniest commercials. Nothing is gonna rattle this chick.  She's all sunshine, smiling from ear to ear.  Atom bomb could drop on her and she's still smiling like a possum.

ROFL  No debbie downer that one. sparkle, sparkle.......LOL

@SharkE 

Ha!  Your description of the commercial was so good, I had to go look.  Really funny!

Honored Contributor

Doesn't everyone know where their main water shutoff is?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Love that one!  The teen daughter's reaction makes me chuckle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I'm glad the OP likes the American Shield commercial, it insults my intelligence.

Nothing funny about it

But the Sprinkles commercial with Tag Team is the big winner!

I dislike commercials, I dislike all the insurance commercials (except Jake from State Farm, he's adorable) but when Tag Team comes on, me & my 3 yr old grandson jump up & start dancing & singing

It helps that the song was popular in its day

(choca laka choca laka choca laka!)

Trusted Contributor

Never saw the Home Shield commercial, but the Scoops one tops my list.  I can't help but busta move (LOL) as soon as it starts.  Yep, chocolaka, chocolaka!  It sure doesn't convince me to buy Geico insurance, but I sure get a craving to eat some ice cream.  French vanilla, Rocky Road, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cookie Dough.  

Spoiler
Spoiler

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

American Shield has a short version and a longer commercial.

Where the same woman is being pushed in a recliner down the sidewalk powered by the rising water from the house and she just acts like she's on a fun ride.

My husband likes her because "see she doesn't get rattled by nothing"

LOL  Your suppose to not get upset by seeing a mouse, snake, a unexpected bill in the mail, basically, not show emotion.

She takes life on the chin and que sera, que sera.