Esteemed Contributor

Frontline tonight - real eye opener!

Very, very enlightening show tonight on sexual assaults of women who work in janitorial industry. This is a good complement to the stories we are now hearing all the time from celebrities. These workplace crimes are soooooo much more common in the US workforce than what we hear about in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend this episode of Frontline to everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Frontline tonight - real eye opener!

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Very, very enlightening show tonight on sexual assaults of women who work in janitorial industry. This is a good complement to the stories we are now hearing all the time from celebrities. These workplace crimes are soooooo much more common in the US workforce than what we hear about in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend this episode of Frontline to everyone.

At least the entertainment industry got the conversation started. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Absolutely! I hope no one thinks I was in any way speaking ill of the celebrities who spoke out and got the conversation going. My point is that it is sooooo pervasive a problem! I believe celebrities’ experiences are just the tip of the iceberg. Frontline tonight would support that observation.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@QVCkitty1.  Just the opposite. This was first aired on 2015.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ It looks like u may have misunderstood @indoor kitty. She was talking about the movement today, not this particular episode of Frontline.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@QVCkitty1.  Just the opposite. This was first aired on 2015.

Sorry, I didn't realize that.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I watch Frontline often and I did see that episode when it first aired. I watched it again last night because I think it is one show worth watching again...hard to believe this stuff happens and is still happening.