Honored Contributor

Join us this Sunday, March 22, 8/7c, for an encore presentation of Little Women (check local listings).  You can also watch all three episodes online starting Sunday night at 8/7c through March 29, or with the PBS Video app

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: From Masterpiece

[ Edited ]

Ho-hum, ho-hum. A re-run. Wouldn't it be nice it they would show the 2019 version, the one out now? Written & directed by Greta Gerwig? That would be great. 

Respected Contributor

@bluehost wrote:

Ho-hum, ho-hum. A re-run. Wouldn't it be nice it they would show the 2019 version, the one out now. Written & directed by Greta Gerwig? That would be great. 

i like them all @bluehost but truly loved the Greta Gerwig.  saw it twice which is my 5 star review!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for that information, ECBG!

Also Call of the Midwives will return March 29th at eight.  Two other shows which I am looking forward to will be on in April.  World on Fire will premiere on April 5th at nine, right after Midwives and also on the 12th of April, Baptiste will premier.  Both series look interesting and have episodes.  

I welcome every series on Masterpiece whether ongoing or new, excellence in TV !!!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,  I just got an email about this, so nice for Masterpiece to do this, I have already seen it, but it is a good one!

I am also looking forward to the start of Call the Midwife, it's not Masterpiece, but PBS and I love it!