Respected Contributor

I still find some of those episodes hysterical!!!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

". We were on a break" !!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

oh my gosh so do I! I actually just saw three in a row about a week ago I had never seen! I didn't watch the last few seasons so I get to see some new ones once in awhile. But even the ones I've watched so many times in the past I still love to watch and laugh at them just as much. That was such a fun show. 

There are very few shows I enjoy re-runs of but Friends, Sex and the City, Absolutely Fabulous and King of Queens still always make me laugh when I watch them. I never even watched Sex and the City or King of Queens when they were actually in production!

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why, but I don't think I watched even half the episodes.  Now I record 2 each  day and watch at least one as a way to end the night on a high note. 

Honored Contributor

Smelly Cat!!!

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
It's not your fault

They won't take you to the vet
You're obviously not their favorite pet
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
It's not your fault

You may not be a bed of roses
You're not friend to those with noses
I'll miss you before we're done
Or the world will smell as one

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's not your fault

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I've never seen that show.......

Respected Contributor

There is a quote from Friends for almost any occasion. My neice, my SIL, my daughter & my son in law always seem to be comparing a situation in life to a Friends episode. Friends & Steel Magnolias. LOL

Honored Contributor

A couple years ago, I saw all the shows through Netflix.  Love that show.

Honored Contributor

I also have several on my DVR and it's usually the last thing I watch at night, too.

I have also been recording Last Man Standing reruns on Hallmark Channel and watch that, too, at night.

A good laugh before bed is the best.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I love 'Friends'!     Loved the series finale, also.     

Those were some great characters - each one so very different.  I can't even remember a time when any of the characters veered away from who they were known to be.

So many great moments.   Some of Ross' physical comedy was hilarious. Early on when he ran into that dryer door and fell - great stuff.   When he got the tan - when he got his teeth bleached - the leather pants.

Loved the one when Monica came to the door with that turkey on her head, the giant glasses, and the fez.  Also, Joey with the turkey stuck on his head.

There are so many memories from this great show!