Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 9/20/2019 Big Brother 21 live Feed Spoilewrs and Updates!!!

The houseguests got to see videos from home today and Jackson seemed unhappy about his. Perhaps Momma Michie doesn't approve of Jackson's multiple conquests?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman I think Jackson is so close to his mama,he mentions her all the time,could be seeing the video made him homesick for his mama. Nothing wrong with that but in his case it seems to be extreme. Tucka.

Regular Contributor

Watched bbad as well and I'm glad that Michie and Holly are treating her well.  I think Michie goes a little too heavy on the I love yous though.  Nicole said she felt embarrassed by her performance in part I injuring her knee and she wanted to stay in bed.  Holly sat with her and that's when the conversation began about mis-recollections and finally she was able to get out of bed and greeted Michie in the kitchen with a smile on her face.  In a perfect world Michie or Holly would share their winnings with Nicole if she is not F2.  Maybe she will win america's favorite and get the $25k.  Nicole will probably be asked back for another season and look completely different.