Honored Contributor

Friday 9/13/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

"An epic battle of endurance!" Eh, not so much. Tommy had promised to throw the HOH comp and then just before (possibly during) last night's live show, Holly matched the offer which led to Tommy's demise. At 9:53 PM ET the HOH comp started where they stand on the little wooden saucers as BB swings them around in circles and sprays them with water while they bump into a giant padded truck. At about 9:55 PM ET production stopped the spinning for two minutes for the commercial break to try and prolong the event. At 10:03 the "epic battle of endurance" ended when Holly hopped off to fulfill her part of the agreement making Nicole the new HOH. Okay, maybe not one of the better endurance comps we've seen.

So, we have some new deals in the old BB 21 house. Cliff and Jackson have a new final two deal where they take each other to the end. They also have a final three deal where Jackson will vote out Holly if he wins POV so the final three are Cliff, Nicole and Jackson. (Not going to happen. The voting out Holly part anyway. Jackson lied about that.) 

Nicole's very happy as she's made the final three and will be in the house until the very end no matter what. Her family will get flown to LA for the finale so she'll see them all at the end of the show and she's thrilled about that. She also competes in the final HOH comp and has a good shot at winning it.

It looked like Holly had also pretty much made the final three, but maybe not. Cliff seems determined to keep Jackson over Holly. Bad game move Cliffie! Get out the big threat! Holly won't beat either you or Nicole in the jury voting (as far as I can tell anyway) so why get rid of her? 

Jackson had some remorse about lying to get rid of Tommy and was a bit upset by that, but he recovered. Holly's just happy to still be in the house. I think Nicole was the most surprised of anyone that Holly kept her deal to throw the HOH comp as she couldn't believe it when they said the comp was over. Later today Nicole will formally nominate Holly and Jackson, but it doesn't really matter as the POV controls everything. Then tomorrow is the POV comp. That matters. If everyone holds true to their deals (Cliff might, Jackson won't) then either Holly or Cliff will be heading out the door next Thursday. 

At this moment, it looks like Jackson will be kept safe. Nicole, as HOH, has no eviction vote. If she wins POV, she'll keep the nominations the same and only Cliff will vote to evict and he's promised Jackson he'll keep him. If Cliff wins HOH he'll keep the nominations the same (there's no one else to go up anyway) and he'll vote out Holly. If Holly wins HOH she'll save herself and Cliff will go up in her place and she'll vote out Cliff. If Jackson wins HOH he'll save himself, Cliff will go up and he'll vote out Cliff (breaking his deal, but it's BB. Deals are made to be broken.) So, it looks like Nicole and Jackson will be two of our final three with Cliff and Holly fighting it out for that final spot.

I'd get rid of Jackson, but Cliff isn't thinking all that clearly right now. Either that, or he has a whole different read on the jury than I do. Jackson's won too much for me to be comfortable in the final two with him. He's been allied with most of the jury (maybe all of the jury?) at some point in the game. I don't remember if he ever had a deal with Jessica, but he's had deals with the rest.  Holly on the other hand, while also allied with jurors, might be looked at as being carried through the game more. Jackson wasn't carried by anyone. 

So, tomorrow's POV comp looks like it'll determine if it's Cliff or Holly in the final three. Cliff might wake up and realize how stupid it is to keep Jackson between now and next Thursday, but probably not. Once Cliff gets something in his head, getting it out is nearly impossible. So, we know Nicole is a finalist. Probably Jackson is a finalist. Then either Cliff or Holly, probably Holly. Can Nicole win one of the two HOH comps coming up to get to the third stage? If not the finale will be very anticlimactic as Holly will take Jackson and Jackson will take Holly (barring a major surprise anyway.)

Sunday's show will be fun to watch with the big fight, but it's on against the Eagles game so I'll be DVR'ing to watch it later. Anyone expecting live updates for Sunday's show will have to get them elsewhere. My Eagles football takes precedence over BB I'm afraid, especially when I already know the outcome of Sunday's show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Friday 9/13/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

... if I might interrupt for just a moment for this breaking news ...  The nominations are in for the BBAD episode 32  (whatever it is) winner and the best actor in late nite BBAD episode @# ... goes to MICHIE ...  for tears he shed after the eviction of little Tommy ...  (HOORAY ...  the crowd is screaming ... now standing)  Tommy was such a great guy and he didn’t want to hurt the little guy and let him go ... maybe ruined his entire life ...   boooo hooooo ...  (tears running down his cheeks ... now sobbing) ...  sooo sooo sad (Michie checking out camera angles) but wait ...  luckily the lovely HOLLY is there with words of consolation and as she lovingly pats his shoulder ...  (where are my Kleenex ...)   the lovely HOLLY tells the tearful MICHIE of her dismay of not being able to truly compete in her favorite competition, the one she has been waiting this entire season to play, indeed been training all her life for ... the spinning and bashing competition ...   but she HAD TO THROW IT and the disappointment is unbearable !!   She KNEW she would have killed it ...  no, no, she would have WON it ...  but SHE HAD TO THROW IT ...  ohhhh ...   This is more than I can handle as a B.B. fan ... please turn it off ...  NO WAIT ...  it’s Cliff ... alone ...  going into the boat room ...  oh no ...  it’s time for Late Night Notes from Cliffie ...  oh my gosh ...  where is my notebook !!  Is this a lucky night for me to be up late or what ??  OMG  ... 

Honored Contributor

I'm happy to report I sleep through BBAD. (My cats are kind of insistent I get up at five-ish each morning.) I did enjoy reading the recaps of Jackson's sorrow at having to evict his best friend in the world in Tommy. The poor guy was just devastated that he had to make up a bunch of lies and scream at Tommy to get him voted out. Well, he liked to act devastated about it anyway. I personally think he was rather gleeful about it. He got his way. 

Holly needs a lesson in how to throw a comp. You don't just hop off right away. You ride it out. You pretend you're struggling, you wait for an especially hard hit by the truck then you fly off. You don't just wait until Cliff falls off then hop off and say, "Okay. It's yours." Nicole seemed the most shocked of anyone at how quickly Holly hopped off. She knows you have to fake it better than that. Lucky for BB they have the big altercation between Tommy and Jackson to fill time on Sunday's show as the HOH comp only took like eight full minutes of real-time action. We might be seeing a test pattern on Sunday's show if not for the fight.

I've reached the point in the season where I just want it to end. After tomorrow's POV comp we'll know where things stand and who'll be going home on Thursday and we'll all just be killing time until then.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, last night was a wild ride! Your update has me concerned, G'man. The last thing I want to see is a Jackson/Holly F2. The chances of one of them winning veto are pretty high so I've prepared myself to lose Cliff as there's no way I believe Jackson or Holly are cutting one another now. Of course I'm hoping for the best tomorrow but need to be keep the optimism on the DL just in case. 

I checked the feeds a few times this morning and we have adorable shelter animals so the hgs must be filming something. It was too early and too long to be noms which should be today as well. 

For now, I'm off to Trader Joe's. Pumpkin season has officially arrived and I plan to take full advantage of it! 🎃

Honored Contributor

I think the chances of a Jackson/Holly final two are pretty high. Nicole is on a bit of a winning streak though and she's smarter than Holly. One of the final HOH comps is typically physical and one is typically a mental comp. I don't see Holly doing well in the mental comp. Nicole and Jackson may fight it out for the physical comp also. Sometimes the physical comp has a mental aspect to it also, so Nicole could have an edge there.

I'd flush Jackson and keep Holly if I won POV this week, but Cliff seems determined to keep Jackson. I think that's a mistake. I'm not sure Cliff and Nicole couldn't sweep the final two HOH comps if they kept Holly. I've got to think Jackson would have an edge in a physical comp if you kept him. That third stage of the HOH is always a crapshoot, but if both Nicole and Cliff are playing in it, who wins matters a bit less. (Assuming they're still willing to take each other.) Holly's not really a physical or mental threat at this point.

If Jackson and Holly are the two HOH winners then Nicole might just as well forfeit as they'll take each other. (Holly could shock us and vote out Jackson, but I doubt it.) We'll see what happens tomorrow, then on Thursday and go from there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

My feeling is what several of you have already stated - if Holly is against Jackson in the Final 2, he wins.  But if Nicole is against Jackson at the end, there might be a chance that she wins.  Several in the jury are quite angry at Jackson, so Nicole just might beat him!!   Thanks again to all who posted their ideas and opinions, I always enjoy reading here each season!  Thanks again to @gardenman for all his insights and updates!

Super Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I think the chances of a Jackson/Holly final two are pretty high. Nicole is on a bit of a winning streak though and she's smarter than Holly. One of the final HOH comps is typically physical and one is typically a mental comp. I don't see Holly doing well in the mental comp. Nicole and Jackson may fight it out for the physical comp also. Sometimes the physical comp has a mental aspect to it also, so Nicole could have an edge there.

I'd flush Jackson and keep Holly if I won POV this week, but Cliff seems determined to keep Jackson. I think that's a mistake. I'm not sure Cliff and Nicole couldn't sweep the final two HOH comps if they kept Holly. I've got to think Jackson would have an edge in a physical comp if you kept him. That third stage of the HOH is always a crapshoot, but if both Nicole and Cliff are playing in it, who wins matters a bit less. (Assuming they're still willing to take each other.) Holly's not really a physical or mental threat at this point.

If Jackson and Holly are the two HOH winners then Nicole might just as well forfeit as they'll take each other. (Holly could shock us and vote out Jackson, but I doubt it.) We'll see what happens tomorrow, then on Thursday and go from there.

The last two weeks are dead. I usually don't even watch the finale and find out who wins on the Morning Show.

As far as I am concerned, they can show us 90% jury house for the next 5 episodes or end the season early. It has turned into a real snooze fest @gardenman 

Honored Contributor

I just checked and they were all sleeping. What a dull few days it is going to be in the BB house. Now it has turned to cats attacking each other. LOL

I still wonder why they don't show more footage of the BB Jury house. It would have to be a lot more interesting than this final 4. They are running out of conversation and none of them were the most compelling competitors this season.

Trusted Contributor

Apparently they had some sort of luxury comp today.  It sounds like Cliff won some money and then Michie took it from him.  No other details were given where I read it.

Trusted Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

... if I might interrupt for just a moment for this breaking news ...  The nominations are in for the BBAD episode 32  (whatever it is) winner and the best actor in late nite BBAD episode @# ... goes to MICHIE ...  for tears he shed after the eviction of little Tommy ...  (HOORAY ...  the crowd is screaming ... now standing)  Tommy was such a great guy and he didn’t want to hurt the little guy and let him go ... maybe ruined his entire life ...   boooo hooooo ...  (tears running down his cheeks ... now sobbing) ...  sooo sooo sad (Michie checking out camera angles) but wait ...  luckily the lovely HOLLY is there with words of consolation and as she lovingly pats his shoulder ...  (where are my Kleenex ...)   the lovely HOLLY tells the tearful MICHIE of her dismay of not being able to truly compete in her favorite competition, the one she has been waiting this entire season to play, indeed been training all her life for ... the spinning and bashing competition ...   but she HAD TO THROW IT and the disappointment is unbearable !!   She KNEW she would have killed it ...  no, no, she would have WON it ...  but SHE HAD TO THROW IT ...  ohhhh ...   This is more than I can handle as a B.B. fan ... please turn it off ...  NO WAIT ...  it’s Cliff ... alone ...  going into the boat room ...  oh no ...  it’s time for Late Night Notes from Cliffie ...  oh my gosh ...  where is my notebook !!  Is this a lucky night for me to be up late or what ??  OMG  ... 

I agree with you,at first I thought maybe he is sincere ,and I just don't like him,then I saw how he was playing to the camera and obviously that boy has experience with fakeing to get his way[mommy?] or maybe Tommy shamed him in front of the cameras, hes more of a gentleman then Jackson could ever be,I will vote for Tommy for A.F.P. because he is.Tucka.