Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 9/08/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@DrKelli wrote:

So I see the Winter edition is going to be a celebrity cast.

BTW--Gman--this was probably the best synopsis this season!

Celebrity, indeed......@sabatini and I will be asking each other " Who are these people ?"

Respected Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I won't be a bit surprised if this weird bunch gives their votes to whoever (whomever?) is against Paul in the Final 2.  It will just be the icing on the weird-season cake!  Even if it is Kevin who hasn't won anything, or the one-legged Christmas who has not been able to compete much --  the jury might just sock it to Paul by giving it to the one he takes to final 2.   Friendsheep, Paul! 

Oh the irony......two years in a row. Even though he DOES deserve to win,my old friend @123SuzyQ123 , the look on his face would be MasterCard priceless.

Respected Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

Paul's goodbye speech to Jason should have been along the lines of "sorry, bud, you were TOO good, so I had to cut you" ~ instead of the whole "WE'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!" garbage he was attempting to sling. Really stupid. 

I'd like a Wicked Wango card, please. (Sorry--I just saw that episode of Friends)

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I do not like Paul at all.  At all.  And as much as I would like to see his face were he to get evicted, he clearly is the one who deserves to win.  Unless they don't throw him that HOH and were playing him to get to the final three, then maybe Josh or Christmas.

ETA:  And thank you so much @gardenman for all you updates and spoilers!

Paul clearly deserves to win, but it would be hilarious to see the jury trying to decide between Christmas and Kevin if they were the final two. 

Christmas has been so rude to Josh. 

Trusted Contributor

@Danky, yep, the irony of two straight years that Paul deserved to win -- and lost.  Perhaps he and the floatie Trejo will fade into the sunset after this!

Respected Contributor

HELP ! Watching BBAD and Josh told Paul and Xmas "those words would never come out of my mouth even if Satan entered my body." 

Does anyone know what vile thing Paul suggested Josh say ?

Esteemed Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I do not like Paul at all.  At all.  And as much as I would like to see his face were he to get evicted, he clearly is the one who deserves to win.  Unless they don't throw him that HOH and were playing him to get to the final three, then maybe Josh or Christmas.

Paul clearly deserves to win, but it would be hilarious to see the jury trying to decide between Christmas and Kevin if they were the final two. 

She treats him like her child.  Comforts him when he's down, scolds him when she doesn't like the way he's behaving. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

She treats him like her child.  Comforts him when he's down, scolds him when she doesn't like the way he's behaving. 

Some feel she views Josh as her child and Paul as her husband based on how she treats them both. There's some validity to that theory based on what we see of her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Just now Paul and Christmas are talking about renting a place together and they could sublet when they are not there?  as friends because Paul said maybe alex would be interested?    

Trusted Contributor

I felt bad for Jason,and happy Raven is gone.Now josh had a chance to change things,and when he left things the same,I heard the audience moan,so aparently they wanted him to make that strong move.Now that he is h.o.h. could he make that move?What a shock that would be.

He could talk to Alec,then Kevin up in the room and tell them ,what Paul has been doing.They can either listen and think about it or tell him to be quiet,why not take a chance? I think Kevin knows whats going on,but he would gladly take second place.

As far as the jury,most times like survivor,they will give the win to the person who played the game  annd deserves it.Cody even said he would vote for paul.He has been the best player this year.most unlikeable but he deserves it. Tucka.