Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 8/26/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@LoriLori wrote:

Too bad you can't buy the feeds in the jury house.

I think the jury house is pretty entertaining. I wouldn't be shocked to see Paulie walk away.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

mere speculation - but I think those 'characters' will somehow be incorporated into bb digital.

and @gardenman - I know how happy that would make you.  Ha 

Valued Contributor

Well another disappointing move by James.  He not only throws competitions but gives them away.  Victor on the other hand fights hard to come back yet a second time.  I am so rooting for Victor to win this thing because he deserves it.  He plays a good social game and can win comps.  

I'm hoping for Nicole to put up James and Michelle, both are useless and need to go.  Corey and Nicole are next to go.  F3 should be Paul, Victor & Natalie with Victor winning.

The competition was interesting to me.  It showed no effort on the part of Davonne and Zay.  I really don't think Davonne should ever come back because she doesn't want it bad enough.  Zay is a waste of a houseguest.  Another waste of a Houseguest was Michelle and about the rudest person ever for no reason.  I don't blame Paul for getting upset with her and avoiding her.  She slept her way through this game....literally!!

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

mere speculation - but I think those 'characters' will somehow be incorporated into bb digital.

and @gardenman - I know how happy that would make you.  Ha 

They've been very, very quiet about the all digital casting. I'm betting they're relying on TAR or Survivor castoffs/rejects for much of the cast. With about a month to go before the all digital version starts, we've heard next to nothing. There have been no open casting calls. No televised calls for people to apply. The online casting was relatively subtle. It's going to be interesting to see who they cast. You pretty much have to be a devoted fan who followed BB on social media to even know they were casting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

exactly what was wrong with TAR this year - too many you tubers 

performing..  All about self-promotion.  Just hoping here for some intelligent minds at play - not just performance artists.

but really I am not interested in bb digital at all. 

yeah right...

Valued Contributor

I just watched last night's show. I was really impressed with Victor's interview with Julie. He was so humble and had nothing but kind comments for his fellow houseguests. He was genuinely excited, almost overwhelmed, to have an opportunity to rejoin the game.

I agree with SusieQ about James giving the comp to Nicole. He wouldn't have done that if they didn't have a binding agreement in place. I really liked James last year but this summer he's just a slug in a headband.

Honored Contributor

Nicole is now hoping the Care Package is an HOH takeover so she doesn't have to nominate anyone. She doesn't want to put up Paul and Victor. She wishes she'd just won the comp instead of getting James to give it to her. She was upset that Natalie wanted Victor to stay. Nicole's a bit of a moron. James voted to keep Corey, he gave her the HOH, they promised each other safety, and now she's likely to nominate two weaker players one of whom has been her solid ally and protected her, and keep two strong players who a week ago were demanding she be the nominee. Not the best strategy.

Corey and Nicole just said Victor's winning the $500,000. (Uh guys, you could get rid of him this week?)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nicole is now planning to put up Michelle and Paul as a pawn. She thinks everyone will be happy with that. (Yeah, I don't think so.) Paul will not be happy being a pawn.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is Victor all the way for me!  I agree that his "exit" interview with Julie was classy.  He deserves to win the whole thing and I hope he does!

Nicole, James and Natalie have dropped the ball over the last few days (for me).  Go Victor!  With Paul as # 2!    Again, this is from someone who does not get the live feeds, so I am sure others will disagree with me.

Just saw on Jokers that the Care Package is being delivered right now (about 3:45 Eastern time)!!  

Honored Contributor

Here comes the Care Package! Everyone head to the backyard! And the Care Package goes to Corey!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!