Trusted Contributor

Re: Friday 8/23/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman, question for you.  I don't get the feeds, so how is Michie reacting to this development today?  Has he been shown on the feeds  today?  What is his reaction to Nick saying that he is the Prankster?  Thanks!!

Super Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@sabra wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Nick says he won the Prankster power, but did he? We'll have to find out.

I read that also on Twitter.  Will that mean he is safe?  I hope not because I'd like to see him leave.

Not unless he wins POV it just means he names the second nominee. Reportedly he'll nominate Jessica, but we'll have to see.

@mimomof4 and I had the same thought. This will make for an interesting week. He should now nominate Christie.....Who would she go after this time to throw under the bus ?

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@gardenman, question for you.  I don't get the feeds, so how is Michie reacting to this development today?  Has he been shown on the feeds  today?  What is his reaction to Nick saying that he is the Prankster?  Thanks!!

Nick hasn't told the house. I believe he just told the feed watchers by talking to a camera but I've been wandering back and forth from the kitchen where I'm prepping bread dough and missed it. Jackson's been very chill today anyway. We've had kitten/puppy cam for a long, long time now. I thought it was to swap from the 16 person table to the eight person table, but that doesn't take this long. They could be doing the nominations now, or maybe Have Nots.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The long blackout was apparently for swapping the table and restocking the store room. The feeds just came back and that's all that changed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @gardenman .  And did I miss your report about your doctor visit?  Wasn't it this week?  Any news??  Curious minds want to know!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Thanks, @gardenman .  And did I miss your report about your doctor visit?  Wasn't it this week?  Any news??  Curious minds want to know!

The doctor visits are next Wednesday and Thursday. The ortho doc is Wednesday where new x-rays will be taken, then on Thursday the endocrinologist visit where I may or may not get Reclast for the osteoporosis. That all depends on whether the ortho doc thinks the fracture is healed enough. Reclast slows/stops fracture healing, so if there's potential for more healing that may get pushed back a bit. I took Forteo for four months as it helps bones regrow, and helps with osteoporosis. I'll post back Wednesday and Thursday with updates. I'm not wildly optimistic about the femur fracture, but we'll see what the x-rays show and go from there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Round two of Nick versus Christie is now underway. This is about whether Nick did or did not tell Christie to throw the last POV to him. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @gardenman, hoping your leg has healed enough.  Let us know!

Big Brother needs to put boxing gloves on Christie and Nick!!  

Super Contributor

Forgive me if I missed your answer----but what about your car?  Was it anything terrible and costly??  I sure hope not!  

Thank you for keeping us updated.  I am on vacation next week, so glad I can read your posts if I HAVE to miss BB!

Honored Contributor

@pietook wrote:

Forgive me if I missed your answer----but what about your car?  Was it anything terrible and costly??  I sure hope not!  

Thank you for keeping us updated.  I am on vacation next week, so glad I can read your posts if I HAVE to miss BB!

The car had two issues. A brake caliper wasn't fully retracting so a brake pad was making slight contact with the brake rotor resulting in the noise and burning smell. So both front brake calipers got replaced and both front control arm bushings were worn out, so the control arms also got replaced. Total cost was a tick over $525.  Not as bad as it could have been. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!