Honored Contributor

Friday 8/23/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Holly winning HOH last night has largely cemented the Holly, Jackson, Cliff and Nicole foursome. Cliff has assured Holly that twist or no twist (Prank Week) she can count on his and Nicole's votes that when combined with Jackson will evict whoever she wants gone. With Holly needing Nicole's vote it makes Nicole useless as a pawn and should keep her safer. That pretty much leaves Nick, Christie, Jessica, and Tommy as possible nominees.

Speaking of Prank Week, so far our three forced pranksters Cliff, Nicole and Jessica, who earned the title by having the two lowest scores in the HOH comp (Nicole and Cliff tied so they're both included) have been forced to hit themselves or other houseguests in the face with pies. Most recently they were forced to hit their sleeping houseguests with pies which is now contributing to a bed shortage as they can't wash the sheets with the ouside on lockdown until after tomorrow's POV comp.

Holly's HOH win and the Prank Week loss of a nomination to whoever America votes for (I gave 20 votes to Nicole, but who knows what America is doing) will complicate nominations for Holly, but I expect her to nominate Nick using her nomination. Will she have to nominate two people only to find one taken down and replaced by the prankster? Probably not. That would be mechanically harder to do for the show. Voting ends at noon today and then the winner will be called to the DR and told their role.

I'm assuming Cliff or Nicole would win the prankster vote. They've been one and two in the most popular houseguest voting for some time now. Of the active houseguests Holly and Jackson are third and fourth in popularity for the last week or so. Nick and Christie are fighting it out for least popular with Tommy and Jessica in fifth and sixth. A win by Cliff or Nicole could further secure their final four status with Jackson and Holly.

Christie said Analyse thought she'd win AFP (America's Favorite Player) but that was pretty quickly shot down by the saner houseguests who assumed she wasn't all that popular outside the house.

So, today a houseguest will learn they've been voted to be the house prankster and given a power to change the game. Holly will make her nomination/nominations, however the mechanics of that works out, then the two nominees will start campaigning against one another to see who stays while preparing for tomorrow's POV comp. They've more or less figured out that Zingbot will be dropping by for the POV comp. Cliff is hoping it's the hide a veto comp and has been scouring the house looking for hiding places.

I'll post back later today if we learn who won the prank vote and then the nominations. This looks like a pretty comfortable week for the Cliff and Nicole fans. Not so much for the fans of Nick and Christie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Friday 8/23/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I would make Nick the prankster. 

Is Jess good at anything ? Is she married ?

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

Easy question first, Jessica is married and has a step-daughter. Is she good at anything? Probably. I don't know what she's good at, but there has to be something. As to Nick getting the prankster role, while it could be interesting, given his recent edits and generally poor popularity, I suspect it won't happen.

It'll be interesting to see if/when they tell Holly the rules. She was thinking of putting up two expendable pawns (Christie and Jess) to try and keep Nick from playing in the POV comp, but that's less likely with the prankster. It's better to just fire your shot at Nick. Given the small number of houseguests also, she'd have to get lucky not to have him drawn.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The houseguests have learned about America's Prankster. Five of them are clustered in the living room while Tommy and Holly are talking about it in the HOH room. Apparently they showed them something on the monitor for everyone to be in the living room. Holly's not thrilled with this development.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nick's now up making his pitch. Holly assured Tommy he wasn't a target. She's not telling that to Nick. (Nick is likely to be her target.) The American Prankster twist is causing Holly some distress. Nick is pushing Christie as the nominee. Holly now knows she just makes one nominee, so she's a bit confused as to what to do.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

I was thinking the same thing last night.  Making Nick the prankster would through a wrench in everyone's plans.

Watching the whole eposide last night I kept thinking why are they going after Nick so much. The arguments Christie made against him were the exact same things she did.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

I was thinking the same thing last night.  Making Nick the prankster would through a wrench in everyone's plans.

Watching the whole eposide last night I kept thinking why are they going after Nick so much. The arguments Christie made against him were the exact same things she did.

Big Brother kind of works with a gang mentality. The house will decide someone's Satan and they've got to go. Nick is the current target and he is a bit sketchy with multiple allies, some of whom are on opposite sides. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nick says he won the Prankster power, but did he? We'll have to find out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I read that also on Twitter.  Will that mean he is safe?  I hope not because I'd like to see him leave.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

I read that also on Twitter.  Will that mean he is safe?  I hope not because I'd like to see him leave.

Not unless he wins POV it just means he names the second nominee. Reportedly he'll nominate Jessica, but we'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!