Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friday 8/18/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Tukey wrote:
@sabatini wrote:

@Tuco, I've never been in the anti Paul camp either, but it'd sure be a lot more fun to watch if he were up against some solid competitors!

And in this dull, dull season, they're gonna bring back DERRICK? HAHAHAHA!

LOL I can see it now 2 weeks ago Julie Chen pulls out her little black book and is feverishly dialing past competitors to see who can come in the house and save this awful season.  I would guess most with families or careers couldn't.  Hey at least someone finally bit!

Seriously I do like Paul but won't really felt as good about him winning as I did for past winners because it is like an NFL MVP playing against toddler football players sheesh.  If Cody didn't think with the wrong head he may have done more.

The thing is they don't have an awful season to save. The show has had the best ratings it's had in years. CBS must be very happy.

Now if Paul goes home that may be another story. Paul's narrations and DRs are among the best ever since Mike Boogie and Dr Will. I know that's just my opinion, and others may not agree, but as far as ratings go they're up. 

Regular Contributor

No matter how you feel about Paul, he's working hard to win.  He's got them to do his dirty work and keep him to the end.  If they aren't playing a different way, can't fault Paul, he's got them in the palm of his hand.  That deserves a win.

Everyone has been bullied and bullied others.  Jody was the worse and that's why the house went together against them.  Jody acted entitled and too good for the rest of the house.  I don't get how anyone could like them.

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

There's been a leak, and what seems to be a reliable one, regarding who is the new HoH. I can't guarantee it to be 100% accurate, but I'd be willing to bet an In-N-Out cheeseburger combo with pickles and no dressing that it is. I'll put it in a spoiler in case you don't want to know. 

Spoiler
The new HoH is none other than...Christmas Joye Abbott!

I certainly hope that is incorrect! I can't stomach her.

Respected Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

There's been a leak, and what seems to be a reliable one, regarding who is the new HoH. I can't guarantee it to be 100% accurate, but I'd be willing to bet an In-N-Out cheeseburger combo with pickles and no dressing that it is. I'll put it in a spoiler in case you don't want to know. 

Spoiler
The new HoH is none other than...Christmas Joye Abbott!

I certainly hope that is incorrect! I can't stomach her.

@gardenman----I assume you are working but please let us know when you have the latest HOH news.

Honored Contributor

I just got off work for today (I work from 10-7 tomorrow though.) The rumor, not proven, is that Paul threw the HOH to Christmas and she's now the new HOH. Now that could be good as Christmas is a bit of a rebel.

If she could wrangle Kevin, Mark, and Josh with her, and put up Matt and Raven as pawns, then backdoor Paul, she might just be able to get the votes needed to vote out Paul. Let Paul, Matt and Raven think the plan is to backdoor Mark, then spare Mark and put up Paul. Matt or Raven, whoever came off the block, would be more likely to vote out Paul over their partner then add Mark, Kevin and Josh and you've got the four votes she'd need..

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I just got off work for today (I work from 10-7 tomorrow though.) The rumor, not proven, is that Paul threw the HOH to Christmas and she's now the new HOH. Now that could be good as Christmas is a bit of a rebel.

If she could wrangle Kevin, Mark, and Josh with her, and put up Matt and Raven as pawns, then backdoor Paul, she might just be able to get the votes needed to vote out Paul. Let Paul, Matt and Raven think the plan is to backdoor Mark, then spare Mark and put up Paul. Matt or Raven, whoever came off the block, would be more likely to vote out Paul over their partner then add Mark, Kevin and Josh and you've got the four votes she'd need..

That would be enough to make me be able to stomach her! lol

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't be a bad move, but she'd need to be ready for Paul's surviving minions (Alex and Raven in particular) to come gunning for her. Counting on Josh or Kevin to win HOH to keep her safe might be asking a lot. Mark might be willing to let her go also after their fight the other day. It's doable, but pretty risky for Christmas. She'd pretty much have to count on winning POV to stay in the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

By the way, I read somewhere that Outkast was doing a concert for the houseguests. I also notice Zingbot tweeting and he was in the audeince last night. I wonder if we'll see either tonight or soon.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @gardenman,

I cannot recall from previous seasons as to how it works, but since Jason had that very short HOH on DE night, did he still get letters from home, a basket, etc., like all the regular HOHs get?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

@123SuzyQ123, I believe he gets his pictures for a short time and they put his basket in the SR. I think it's a riot that he didn't get the room! lol