Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 8/18/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Hi @gardenman,

I cannot recall from previous seasons as to how it works, but since Jason had that very short HOH on DE night, did he still get letters from home, a basket, etc., like all the regular HOHs get?  Thanks!

Yes, he gets everything but the room.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Glad Jason is getting something for HOH. Read on chat that Christmas did win HOH, well let's hope she backdoors Paul. She is strong enough to do it. Whoever gets POV this week will be important. I am having feeds withdrawal right now. Hope tonight's BB is good.

Respected Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

I just got off work for today (I work from 10-7 tomorrow though.) The rumor, not proven, is that Paul threw the HOH to Christmas and she's now the new HOH. Now that could be good as Christmas is a bit of a rebel.

If she could wrangle Kevin, Mark, and Josh with her, and put up Matt and Raven as pawns, then backdoor Paul, she might just be able to get the votes needed to vote out Paul. Let Paul, Matt and Raven think the plan is to backdoor Mark, then spare Mark and put up Paul. Matt or Raven, whoever came off the block, would be more likely to vote out Paul over their partner then add Mark, Kevin and Josh and you've got the four votes she'd need..

That would be enough to make me be able to stomach her! lol

I don't see Christmas as having the forethought to think all that through

Trusted Contributor

I hope it is christmas, she doesn't like Mark ,so hopefully he goes.but who knows for ure,i wish they would get rid of the tempttions,enough.Cody is a poor sport, and his exit showed it........tucka..

Respected Contributor

do they mean the feeds won't be back up until 9pst

Valued Contributor

@lovescats Yes.