Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friday 8/11/2017 Big Brother 19 Live feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes, Paul came in with one week of safety and he had eight bracelets to hand out. That's a possibility of making eight friends immediately and no one else had that advantage. It's also the possibility of making eight instant enemies, a disadvantage no one else had. As the only vet he also had a huge target on his back as we saw week one. That was a one week favor from production to Paul so he could have a week.

Now we continue to hear that production has favored Paul, but I'm wondering, when since he got those bracelets has production done anything for Paul that's different from any of the other hgs? 

He had three weeks of safety given to him by the fan's vote. That's the same vote that allowed Jess to stop any one eviction for four weeks and save not just herself but her bf as well. A temptation we recall that Jess said was "better than anything Paul ever got."

And let's not forget that Cody is now living his third life in the BB house. He would have been long gone had it not been for twists in the game that brought him back once and saved him again. So I have to say the idea that Paul has been favored by production makes no sense. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

production didn't say what the temptations were when  the voting periods were going on only that a houseguest could only be tempted once.  

Esteemed Contributor

That doesn't change the fact that the fans knew it was an advantage and they voted for Paul to recieve it. 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

That doesn't change the fact that the fans knew it was an advantage and they voted for Paul to receive it. 

Honored Contributor

I was just watching the Live Feeds and reference was made to a major blow-up between Christmas and Mark. Then something about Josh arguing too with him. Does anyone know what happened?

Respected Contributor

She was not piled on. She wrongly read my post and went after me. And when other posters tried to explain she was way off base she doubled down and further insulted me. I am guessing a mod saw her post and removed it or maybe she did because I was upset and was about to post back but her post was gone. Amazing you assume she was piled on when she, out of no where was the one making a personal attack.
Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I was just watching the Live Feeds and reference was made to a major blow-up between Christmas and Mark. Then something about Josh arguing too with him. Does anyone know what happened?

I only saw a bit of it but it sounded like there was a group of people in a room, and when they walked out Christmas told Alex Mark was talking game with Cody earlier (he was, but mostly about the competition).

Mark didn't like the idea of hearing his name being insinuated as possibly working with Cody so Mark asked Christmas "did you say that?" and she said "yes, do you have a problem with that? to which he replied he did and they got into it.

There were two factors fanning the flames. One, Christmas can get a little b*tchy when confronted and two, Mark is seen as a bit of a floater and didn't want people questioning him about his loyalty.

I think Josh got into it too because the talk turned to things that happened earlier in the game. Josh is still salty that Mark voted to evict him instead of Ramses. It was kind of silly and then they all started cooking and eating steak--including Cody which was a nice change from him sulking in the hn room. Good to see them being civil.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I only saw a bit of it but it sounded like there was a group of people in a room, and when they walked out Christmas told Alex Mark was talking game with Cody earlier (he was, but mostly about the competition).

Mark didn't like the idea of hearing his name being insinuated as possibly working with Cody so Mark asked Christmas "did you say that?" and she said "yes, do you have a problem with that? to which he replied he did and they got into it.

There were two factors fanning the flames. One, Christmas can get a little b*tchy when confronted and two, Mark is seen as a bit of a floater and didn't want people questioning him about his loyalty.

I think Josh got into it too because the talk turned to things that happened earlier in the game. Josh is still salty that Mark voted to evict him instead of Ramses. It was kind of silly and then they all started cooking and eating steak--including Cody which was a nice change from him sulking in the hn room. Good to see them being civil.

Thanks.....I also found the Live Feed of it. Josh was his usual self creating a lot of screaming, accusations and bullying. Christmas was bullying Mark too. Then they wanted Cody to get involved and thankfully he had the good sense to stay out of it.

It seems like bullying someone there is par for the course with these people. And that Elena just sat there and didn't say anything when the man she slept with a couple of nights ago was being abused speaks volumes for her loyalty to Mark.

Honored Contributor

Loyalty goes both ways. Mark chose to use the veto on himself instead of Elena knowing that she was Josh's target. 

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Thanks.....I also found the Live Feed of it. Josh was his usual self creating a lot of screaming, accusations and bullying. Christmas was bullying Mark too. Then they wanted Cody to get involved and thankfully he had the good sense to stay out of it.

It seems like bullying someone there is par for the course with these people. And that Elena just sat there and didn't say anything when the man she slept with a couple of nights ago was being abused speaks volumes for her loyalty to Mark.

I went back and watched it. I'm still trying to figure out who Christmas thinks she is to even question Mark. She is a witch. Of course, as usual, Josh can't keep his mouth shut. Horrible cast this yeaar.