Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 8/11/2017 Big Brother 19 Live feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I decided to watch the first hour of BBAD rather than take a nap. And, as usual, I have a few observations.

This is the first time that I have seen such a blatant display of affection between Xmas and Kevin. From a wife's perspective, it is unsettling .....it is like watching them "courting " and in a certain way it is more intimate than Jody. 

Elena is a sad, sad woman.... The way the guys talk to her ,and the subjects they discuss with and about her ,should be unacceptable in terms of her self respect but she thrives on it. Mark---she's not a girl you take home to your Grandparents.

Paul in the room talking with Maven ( and Kevin until he walked out) was embarrassing. Although what Paul said was factually correct , Matt's ongoing over the top laughing reaction was pathetic.

And, maybe these people are NOT stupid but if the leader of the pack sat there and told me that he wouldn't protect his Mother from eviction and used the analogy of someone coming into the house with a gun and he would make sure everyone was dead except him, I wouldn't sleep at night planning and plotting to get him out. Cody would be the least of my concerns.

Honored Contributor

@Tukey wrote:

BTW I have been wondering since week one why Josh hated Meghan so much.  I don't have the feeds and never saw what she did.  I can guess what Cody didn't like her he is shallow and she was not a beauty.

We miss the first week of the house guests being in the house, but from what we saw, Jillian, Meghan, Ramses, and Alex (I think) had formed an alliance and apparently Josh overheard Meghan talking about taking him out, or believed she was targeting him, so he wanted her out at all costs.

Meghan was not especailly loved by anyone in the house. Once again, we didn't see what it was like living with her, but the house was pretty united in getting rid of her. She just walked out before they could vote her out. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Tukey wrote:

BTW I have been wondering since week one why Josh hated Meghan so much.  I don't have the feeds and never saw what she did.  I can guess what Cody didn't like her he is shallow and she was not a beauty.

We miss the first week of the house guests being in the house, but from what we saw, Jillian, Meghan, Ramses, and Alex (I think) had formed an alliance and apparently Josh overheard Meghan talking about taking him out, or believed she was targeting him, so he wanted her out at all costs.

Meghan was not especailly loved by anyone in the house. Once again, we didn't see what it was like living with her, but the house was pretty united in getting rid of her. She just walked out before they could vote her out. 

Just a follow-up, knowing what we know now, I suspect either Kevin or Paul spilled the news to Josh that Meghan was after him. Kevin's been spilling secrets all game long and Paul would want chaos on that side of the house as he was still with the big alliance at that time. I don't know for sure, but given what we know now, either of those scenarios would make sense.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Danky said: "And, maybe these people are NOT stupid but if the leader of the pack sat there and told me that he wouldn't protect his Mother from eviction and used the analogy of someone coming into the house with a gun and he would make sure everyone was dead except him, I wouldn't sleep at night planning and plotting to get him out. Cody would be the least of my concerns."

Cody is really pretty harmless to most of the house at this time. He's got his sights set on Paul. Keep him around to take Paul out and make the path easier for everyone else. I think Kevin and Christmas know how dangerous Paul is, but they're waiting to make a move which is smart this week as Alex is so commited to Paul that she'd nominate them and get rid of them if she thought they posed a threat to Paul. Most of the house doesn't see the danger from Paul despite the warnings from Dominique, Ramses and Jessica.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Thanks G-man :-)  From the edits she looked attacked.  And that whole bungled issue with someone supposedly calling Alex a derogatory racist name didn't help either.  I felt bad for her when Josh attacked her but never knew the whole story.  Then someone posted on here something they saw on the feeds about her killing a cat or something like that and I felt less sorry for her.

I watched Wed and Thurs episodes and am actually worried about Jess.  You can Tell Cody is really into her but she may have just been using him in the game.  She has more on the ball than Cody or at least it seems so sad she is out now...but she lives really close to the BB house in real life so I wonder if her will come a callin' and if she will still want him by then.  He might not be so happy.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree...Cody really is the last person that shoud be kicked out.  He is really a lone wolf alliance with himself and half the house would not ally with him.  Paul needs to worry about others because there are a couple of brains either waking up to his schtick or are feeling it is time to cut ties.

Respected Contributor

@CalMom  I'm sorry if you were piled on yesterday. Come back.  

@Annabellethecat66  I hope you come back too.

Honored Contributor

The Temptation comp is over and Mark won. Mark's now safe this week. Matt threw the comp to ensure Cody wouldn't get the chance to compete as the POV unless his name is drawn. Alex is now planning to nominate Elena and Jason. 

The most dramatic turn would be Cody getting picked to play the POV  and winning it, then using it to save Elena. With Mark already safe and Matt and Jason on the block, her replacement nominee would be interesting. It might be goodbye Raven if that happened.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman Thanks for the update. I just saw a discussion on twitter where people are saying that CBS will rig the chip bag so Cody gets picked. Now I just spent 3 hours with 50 7-12 year olds at cheer camp so my brain may be mush, but isn't that impossible?

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@gardenman Thanks for the update. I just saw a discussion on twitter where people are saying that CBS will rig the chip bag so Cody gets picked. Now I just spent 3 hours with 50 7-12 year olds at cheer camp so my brain may be mush, but isn't that impossible?

It used to be rumored that production stacked the deck, and BB fed that nonsense by not letting the houseguests look in the chip bag, but now they let the house examine the chips after the draw so that's not a factor any longer. For a few years they used embossed chips and houseguests learned to feel the chips to pick out who they want, but BB has fixed that also.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!