Valued Contributor

Re: Friday 8/11/2017 Big Brother 19 Live feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Danky wrote:

GOOD MORNING @Trinity11----- I know and I believe we all showed a great deal of restraint and patience. I think there may be "issues" that effect her posts and she comes to the thread upset---- that tugs at my emotions. 

Anyway.....it is a brand new day, the sun is shining, the weekend is here and all is right in my, and hopefully your, world.

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

GOOD MORNING @Trinity11----- I know and I believe we all showed a great deal of restraint and patience. I think there may be "issues" that effect her posts and she comes to the thread upset---- that tugs at my emotions. 

Anyway.....it is a brand new day, the sun is shining, the weekend is here and all is right in my, and hopefully your, world.

Morning @Danky.. I do hope she comes back. I enjoy her take on the show. 

It's beautiful here in New York...very sunny, warm and not humid.Heart 

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@Trinity11---I didn't know we were neighbors ! Where in NY are you ?

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

I understand what you say my only issue was that instead of just laughing off her mistake she posted another reply at me that was really nasty and I didn't even reply. I went to reply but the post was gone. This is just a show and I used to enjoy this daily thread when it was not so bias against certain house guest. Now I feel like I am watching a certain news channel and not getting the unbias report. I know what goes on I don't really have a favorite. I only disliked Jody because they did instigate things. From Meghan on, I may not have liked Josh but clearly he is an immature 23 and they should have realized that not to egg him on. Or he will react. Then to be surprised and upset is ridiculous. That goes for Paul as well. That said I appreciate that you and @Trinity11 tried to disfuse the accusations yesterday. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

In a suburb of New York. 

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

In a suburb of New York. 

Waving Hi from NJ!

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

In a suburb of New York. 

Waving Hi from NJ!

Waving Hi back! Lived in Fort Lee when I first got married. 

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11----I live in a very small village in NJ within walking distance of the Rockland County (NY) state line. I spend much of my time in NY state because it is just easier. Prior to my retiring, I worked in NYC which is about 20 miles away. But right now I am in RI where I have spent either all or part of the summer for the last 60+ years.

Wow--- what a world traveler I am !

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom-----this is a day full of surprises ! I had absolutely no clue that you are a Jersey girl......

Valued Contributor

Yes I agree, Paul is good at this game.  That's why I think he should win.  Give these people a break.  Once the couples are out of this game,  the rest will start making their moves on Paul and each other.  Alex is very wise to Paul but she is biding her time.  Don't make them all out to be stupid players but if Paul wins he would of deserved it.  He works harder and smarter than most of them with the exception of Alex.  That's why my top two have always been Paul and Alex for the win.  

By the way a vet won last year and everyone was happy about that.  Don't blame Paul, blame BB.  They asked him back.  Glad Jess is out finally and Cody is just a bad player, just face up to it.