Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 8/09/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It sounds like Jackson won. (They said "he" won.) Analyse says she didn't win. Yes! Jackson and Holly are celebrating in the storeroom.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Still don't know what Analyse's punishment is. Christie's already been in tears. Tommy will now put up Cliff and Kat. Nick keeps swearing he'll win POV and take off Christie. (Uh, Nick? You have to get picked to play for POV before you can win it.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Tommy's acutely aware that the least favorite houseguests were voted into the comp. He said it would have been Jack instead of Analyse if he hadn't gotten voted out, and Tommy if he hadn't won HOH. It's not getting him to change his nominations just yet. He's looking to nominate Cliff and Kat. His noms don't really matter if Christie stays on the block. Jackson, Holly, Cliff, Nicole, Jessica, and Kat would vote out Christie given the chance and even with two of them on the block, they still have the votes to evict Christie. Tomorrow's picking of the POV players will be big and then the POV comp. We know Christie, Tommy, Cliff (likely) and Kat (likely) will be playing and then two more drawn by Tommy. If he draws Jackson and Holly, Tommy might just give up. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Tommy is very naive. He's getting everyone to promise to take down Christie if they win POV, and he's believing what they say. Why would anyone other than Analyse, Tommy or Christie save Christie?

Analyse just got her punishment which is to wear a chicken outfit for a week and even compete in it. It's a yellow and red suit type thing with feathers that she's already shedding. She has a hood like a chicken head and a very bushy tail. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

This has been a long nomination ceremony. It's been over an hour. It should take half that long or less. Cliff and Kat were to be the nominees.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

This seems like a good time to pull out Survivor Tarzan's favorite saying:

The game is afoot! 

Sorry (not really though, lol). Anyone who's been here for at least a few years knows I feel it's mandatory to post this (at least) once per season. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Julie's full interview is now up and she was very nice to Jack when not on live national TV but on tape. The feeds just came back up and Cliff and Kat are the nominees. Kat's in tears, so Tommy may have said something harsh about her. She's not taking it well.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

This has been a long nomination ceremony. It's been over an hour. It should take half that long or less. Cliff and Kat were to be the nominees.

Maybe they went directly from noms to the POV competition.

ETA:  OOPS, looks like I didn't read soon enough.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I think if I was Tommy I would look at this as a good opportunity to get Christie out of the game without getting any blood on his hands but I'm not sure--maybe he wants to go to the end with her? 

For me, a Tommy or Christie win would be a bit of a disappointment for many reasons (especially Christie) considering they went into the game with a huge advantage. The same might be said for Holly and Kat depending on the extent of how well they knew each other pre-seaon. 

Still, it sounds like Tommy is sincere in trying to make her as safe as he can. For one, she's an ally he can trust not to put him on the block in the future and also she and Sis are the only two left from their alliance of six. It's impossible to say until the veto is played how this will work out. 

Just want to add that Cliff's maturity really shines through whether it's because of his age or just the kind of person he is. Maybe it's both. Regardless, he's played the game with a lot of class. What a feel-good season it would be to have him win the game.

imo (obviously), but sometimes it seems good to add it! 

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Julie's full interview is now up and she was very nice to Jack when not on live national TV but on tape. The feeds just came back up and Cliff and Kat are the nominees. Kat's in tears, so Tommy may have said something harsh about her. She's not taking it well.

I watched that interview today and thought it was very good.  It seems Jack is pretty relieved to be out of the house and he did a good job with that interview. His goodbye messages were all pretty nice and it seems he got a kick out of them.