Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 8/09/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I thought it inappropriate for Julie to confront Jack. I didn't think the rice pudding comment offensive anymore than had he said Yorkshire pudding in referring to a Brit.

Evil D was a thousand times worse and, not only got away with it, but got asked back.

I'm not a fan of either, both are repulsive, but to attack one while giving a pass to the other is just wrong.

Respected Contributor

Production had pulled all the clips just waiting for Jack's eviciton but I wonder if the votes flipped and it was Jackson going would they have the clips of him yelling at Kat in the beginning and some of his racist remarks too.  I don't think Jackson could have remained as calm as Jack did with those questions & clips. I am not a fan of either of the Jacks at all. The ratings for the field trip seems that Tommy was suppose to go but since he is HOH it should be Sis for the third. Good show last night and today will be fun to see how this trip works out. 

Honored Contributor

They're taking a long time to get started on the field trip. They've had the house up for three hours now, and no field trip. They've got to announce the field trip, name the players. Send them off to compete. Get them back. Give Tommy time to adjust to the realities of the house after the field trip, then finally the nominations. It might be a pretty late nomination ceremony tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And minutes after I post, up comes puppy cam, so at least the announcement for the field trip is now going on. We'll have to see if it's like the POV player picking where they come back after naming the participants, or if they go immediately to the comp. I'm guessing they're going straight to the comp since Kat was trying to get into the storeroom and they wouldn't let her in. Chances are the three going have costumes. (Notebooks and cameras perhaps?) Costume changes typically take place in the storeroom.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Guess we wait to get results of the field trip because 1 goes up then Tommy will nom his 2 after the trip. Makes sense. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This could be a long blackout as Christie was just getting ready to take her shower when the feeds went down. She hadn't gotten cleaned up, no make-up and her hair wasn't fixed. The first hour of the blackout could all be her getting ready. That's assuming she's a field trip participant which seems likely. Pretty much everyone else had showered, gotten dressed and applied their make-up, but Christie had just been lounging.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Many Tweeters think it's a literal field trip. More than likely it's a trip to another lot/stage. I'm guessing BB Field Trip is just the name of the comp. What do you think, @gardenman? Also, OT but I'm so glad it wasn't Slip and Slide. Now Jess will probably compete. 😁
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Many Tweeters think it's a literal field trip. More than likely it's a trip to another lot/stage. I'm guessing BB Field Trip is just the name of the comp. What do you think, @gardenman? Also, OT but I'm so glad it wasn't Slip and Slide. Now Jess will probably compete. 😁

I think it's just the comp name. My best guess is they're reusing the same set/studio they did for the earlier comps. (The snake sorting, identify the smell, and cockroach one.) BB tends to be a bit cheap and they've got the set so why not reuse it.

I think they might give them binoculars, a camera, maybe a butterfly net, and have them find, identify or catch some things and whoever completes it fastest wins. That sort of fits with what campers would do on a field trip. Maybe they have to solve a riddle or puzzle first to know what to find. Something like: "It floats like a butterfly but stings like a      ." Find the blank. Jackson would look for a bee while Christie was looking for a son of a b    . (Another word for a female dog that Kat uses nonstop.) We'll have to see. They don't really have a lot of time to take them anywhere. My big hope is that Christie goes and ends up as a nominee. That could be hilarious.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I finally got to watch the show this afternoon since it didn't air here until 1:37am.  Was glad to see Jack go.  I loved it when Jack was giving his speech before the voting started and mentioned how Christie chews - lol.  Guess it's not just the viewers that have noticed it.  It was interesting when Tommy got his HOH room and there was a picture there with his mom and aunts.  Christie played it cool but did keep looking at the picture - I'm assuming one of the aunts is her ex.  I wonder what Tommy was thinking about all that.

Honored Contributor

The feeds are back. It sounds like Christie's on the block!!!! Yea!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!