Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 8/02/2109 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

They had the nominations early today and to no one's surprise, Jack and Jackson are the nominees. Assuming they stay the nominees, you can likely expect a split vote this week with Christie, Tommy, Analyse voting to evict Jackson while Cliff, Holly, Nicole, Nick and Kat vote to evict Jack. Christie has no clue as she was just telling Tommy and Analyse that Jack's going no where. If he stays on the block, he'll be gone!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I think Tommy dated Christie's Aunt or something like that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jack is so absurdly confident he'll survive this week that he said even if he won veto he might not use it, just to show how confident he was. Christie put the kibosh on that in a hurry. Christie, Tommy and Jack just know he has the five votes to stay. This could be a fun week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@debfau wrote:

I think Tommy dated Christie's Aunt or something like that.

Actually, Christie dated Tommy's aunt for seven years before a nasty breakup where Christie is now hated by Tommy's family. In the first few days he kept apologizing to his family for working with Christie and hoped they'd forgive him, but she was kind of a natural ally for him. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

I like Jack too @tucka  and I could not stand Jackson at first sight. The more he opens his mouth the more I dislike him. 

Last night on BBAD  @gardenman Jack was crying . What was he crying about ? Also does anyone know that Christie and Tommy have a history ?

i CANNOT stand how Holly is ALWAYS playing with her hair actually looking at the ends of it . UGH !

I'm not 100% sure but I think he was crying because he felt like he backstabbed Jackson by telling everything Jackson told him to Christie. 

Earlier today I heard him say he was depressed because he had betrayed his friend. He also said he wouldn't blame Jackson if he never spoke to him again.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand putting Jackson on the block this week. He's so disliked in the house why not put Jack and Sis up to weaken the four and save Jackson for someone else to evict next week? I know, I know...like Jess doesn't like want to like put up like a girl. Gag me. Who cares if you're on the other side...as long as you have a ****** you're safe. 

Jess has now graduated from single likes to double likes. I'm pretty sure she even got in a triple like or two today. 

"I hear you but like like like what did you just say?" Smiley Frustrated

eta~ I didn't use a vulgar word where you see the asterisks. It seems the Q doesn't want us to speak of human anatomy even in proper terms, lol. 

Honored Contributor

Jess's like master like plan is to like get rid of like Jack this week like, and let the like house think he's like safe. She's like got like five votes to evict like Jack, so she like thinks this like plan will work.

Jess is smart enough to know that Christie and Tommy are more or less married to Jack and given the knowledge that he's the real target and not Jackson, they'd use Christie's power or kill themselves to win the POV, or bully the house into voting to keep Jack. Jess wants Jack gone and the only real way to accomplish that is by hiding it from Christie and Tommy by putting up someone they think the whole house wants gone in Jackson. Jess has vote commitments from Cliff, Nicole, Kat, Holly and Nick to evict Jack. She really only needs four votes to evict Jack since she's the tiebreaker. Getting rid of Jack further shatters the six also. It largely divides the six into two groups of three, Christie, Tommy and Analyse (more or less.) And Jackson, Holly and Kat (more or less.) Meanwhile Cliff's Angels has Cliff, Nick, Jess, Nicole and Kat (more or less.)

Jess is assuming that the Jackson and Christie factions will shoot at each other rather than Cliff's Angels (not a bad assumption) with Jackson wanting Christie gone and vice versa. Should Jack or Jackson take themselves down, then Tommy goes up as the replacement. If Jackson comes down, Jack stays the target. If Jack comes down, Tommy becomes the target.

Jess and most of Cliff's Angels know that Christie, Jack and Tommy are running the house. As Jackson said during the fight, "It's Christie's world and we're just living in it." Jess won't put up a girl (Girl power!) so Christie is safe, but she'll put up Christie's trusted underlings to weaken her. Jackson will see that his former allies tried to vote him out and he Holly and Kat (more or less) will target Christie and either Tommy or Jack (whoever's left.)

Worst case scenario for Jess is that Christie uses her power and Cliff or another of Cliff's angels go up, but even then she should have the four votes needed to keep Cliff and evict whoever is left. Christie's sworn not to use her power and about the only people she would trust with it are Tommy, Jack and herself. As long as none of them wins POV, Jess's plan should work.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!