Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 8/02/2109 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, that was a lot of fun. As they went to Julie on stage getting her last minute primping and pouffing it looked like Sam was safe and had the votes to stay, but then you could hear Kat in the background crying and begging for votes and Kat won the fight. If you've got 80 minutes of time to kill, it's worth the watch. Lots of eavesdropping was going on outside of lots of doors and all kinds of chaos going on. 

This season has had about ten thousand alliances made and you just knew at some point it all had to implode. Last night was that point. Now we get to see what happens from here on. Jack and Jackson definitely appear to be split. Tommy looked very frazzled. It was a lot of fun to watch. I highly recommend the video.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

WOW, Jessica won HOH? I was shocked but hopefully things will go well this week and we lose Jack or Jackson.  It's about time we get some action.  This is what I've been waiting for.

Who is everyone voting for?

Valued Contributor

It was best thing we've seen on BB21.
Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

WOW, Jessica won HOH? I was shocked but hopefully things will go well this week and we lose Jack or Jackson.  It's about time we get some action.  This is what I've been waiting for.

Who is everyone voting for?

I'm giving all ten votes to Christie since I think some combination of Jack or Jackson goes this week. Since Christie seems safe, I'm giving her my votes. We know the field trip is a comp, and Christie's not great at comps, so I figure she'll end up with a penalty or the automatic nom.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
It was best thing we've seen on BB21.

The leak is wonderful, but it's annoying that CBS locks us paying live feed customers out of seeing all of that live. The 24/7 live feeds is a bit of a joke, but there was no real reason to shut us out of all of that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jack's a bit of an idiot. He just told Jess he didn't want her to think he was sneaking around trying to backdoor Kat even though he was. Uh, what? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I like Jack, I don't see why lot of you are against him,no I didn't see the suppose racist remark he said.Or was it Jackson?

Jackson is disgusting, and he started the lies the other night.I am glad Jack realized lot of it wasn't true,Jackson over played his hand,I hope he goes.Jack won one main h.o.h. He has been funny,nice, helps out. Another one I can't stand is Analyse,what has she done, but flirt,and talk in her little girl voice,flop her hair and take a shower in front of Sam,walk around in skimpy bed garb.Has she ever cooked dinner,washed dishes,?, she sits around and is catered too.She is a floater more than any of the rest,Last night she seemed to hang around Tommy and he brings dinner to her.

I don't know who I should vote for the field trip,is it the ones we want to get rid of or who,?thanks Tucka.

Honored Contributor

What we know of the field trip is that the top three voter getters will compete in a comp. One will win safety. Second place will get a penalty. Third place will be an automatic nominee. With two negative "prizes" to one good prize I'm throwing my votes to Christie. Jack or Jackson will be going this week in all likelihood. I don't want to waste a vote on a guy who won't be there. Christie's not a comp beast, so she's likely to end up with a bad prize. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

I like Jack too @tucka  and I could not stand Jackson at first sight. The more he opens his mouth the more I dislike him. 

Last night on BBAD  @gardenman Jack was crying . What was he crying about ? Also does anyone know that Christie and Tommy have a history ?

i CANNOT stand how Holly is ALWAYS playing with her hair actually looking at the ends of it . UGH !

Honored Contributor

@Keybra 

I don't know specifically why Jack was crying on BBAD, but that was a crazy, emotional house for about five hours yesterday. Tempers were flaring, there was shouting and screaming. The Six Shooters pretty much came apart at the seams, then they lost the HOH and both Jack and Jackson pretty much knew they were going on the block with Jessica being the new HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!