Honored Contributor

Friday 8/02/2109 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Lots and lots of stuff to update this morning. When last we left the house Sam had been evicted and the HOH comp was about to begin. The comp involved answering questions about various camps shown on the screens in the backyard. The final three in that comp were reportedly Kat, Nicole and Jessica. All three of Cliff's Angels. Kat then lost. Nicole then lost and Jessica became the new HOH. (Christie may have slowed down the game as she reportedly kept asking questions wanting more specifics on the questions she was being asked.)

Prior to last night's show the house had largely imploded over who to evict. Jack, Nick and Christie had apparently trapped Nicole in the storeroom to try and get her to flip her vote to evict Kat instead of Sam and keep Sam. Nicole had promised not to evict Kat though and stood true to her and stopped the vote flip. Analyse was reportedly against the flip also. Christie needed five votes to evict Kat and just couldn't quite muster the votes. Jack and Jackson apparently had a fairly long, loud fight over who to evict and what was really going on in the house. We'll see more of that come Sunday. As of this moment though, as a result of the blowup, Analyse says she's no longer part of the six. Jackson is sleeping in the Have Not room to avoid everyone else and swears he's not trusting Jack any longer in the game. Kat says Tommy lied to her face and she no longer trusts him.

So, the six are no longer the six and Cliff's Angels (Clifff, Kat, Nicole and Jessica) have now sworn an oath of loyalty to one another and may be in charge of the game for the time being. Christie, being Christie, has pledged her undying loyalty to Jessica and told her how much she loves and admires her. Christie has promised not to use her power this week as long as Christie isn't nominated. (We'll see about that.)

So, what will Jessica do? As of this moment her plan is to nominate Jack and Jackson and should one of them come down with the POV, put up Tommy in their place. The plan is to say that Jackson is the target, but then vote out Jack instead. They think he's more dangerous than Jackson and most of the house wants Jackson gone so someone else will take a shot at him. Jessica knows she needs a few more votes to make this happen and has reached out to Holly and will reach out to Nick as spare votes Holly has promised to vote how she wants so that's good. 

Jessica has been all about girl power the whole game, so Christie seems safe for now along with Analyse and Holly. The three guys in the Six Shooters (Jack, Jackson and Tommy) are anything but safe this week. Kat, Nicole, Cliff seem very safe. Christie's safe for now, but if she uses her power on the wrong person, she could be in some trouble.

It was a late night last night and much of the house was still up and at 'em while I started typing this, so most will be sleeping in a bit today. (As much as BB lets them anyway.) We should get the Have Nots picked today, then tonight the nominees will be named. Jessica will be getting buried alive in suggestions between now and then, but it appears she's pretty set on getting rid of Jack, Jackson, or Tommy, and would prefer it to be Jack. The expected Have Nots are those who haven't been Have nots as of yet. She's excluding Jackson because she thinks he did better as a Have Not. (He wasn't really a Have Not anyway due to his rampant cheating.) Jack will likely be a Have Not and maybe Tommy and Cliff, but we'll see.

This could turn out to be a pretty fun week. Christie will be happy she's safe, but won't like losing Jack. If Jackson wins the POV and Tommy goes up Christie may have a nervous breakdown. Nick should switch over to Jessica's side pretty quickly with minimal convincing. Analyse might also, though I'm not sure how valuable she is. Christie will be spreading her mist all over Jessica to try and get her way, but so far Jessica seems pretty immune to the Christie mist.

WIthin minutes of the feeds coming back on last night Christie found Jessica alone in the bath room and was telling her how happy she was for her, how much she loved her and stroking Jessica's arm and leg while assuring Jessica she just loved her and couldn't be happier for her. The typical Christie misting technique. Soon the tears will flow as she finds out her friends are at risk and she'll revert to the crying game version of Christie. If that doesn't work then the angry and frustrated version of Christie will come out. "You promised me they'd be safe!" Uh, no she didn't. Christie's good at manipulating people. We'll have to see how Jessica holds up to her attacks. If Jack or Christie wins POV then Christie might unleash her power to have Cliff or Nick put up as a target. (Maybe Nicole?) As long as Christie thinks Jackson's the target though, she'll likely not use her power.

This could be a much more fun week than anticipated. The Six shooters are a bit fractured with Jackson clearly on the outside now. Analyse says she's out. Holly is siding with Jessica for now. Christie, Jack and Tommy are about all that's left, and Jack's the target this week with Tommy as the backup target. Probably not a good week to be Christie.

I'll post back later after the Have Nots are picked and then again after the nominations.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 8/02/2109 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

AARGH! I'm getting so sick of the Direct/CBS nonsense!!

I hope this week blows the game wide open.  These morons need to start making some big moves, otherwise, we're gonna end up with a dull season.  I can't remember which one it was, but basically the case did nothing and we coasted until the end.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman, did you see the 80 minute prior to eviction leaked video? It was awesome!
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
@gardenman, did you see the 80 minute prior to eviction leaked video? It was awesome!

I looked for it this morning and can't find it. The search term posted on Jokers to lead to it was "BB21 Pre-Eviction 8/1 Leaked Footage (UNEDITED HOUSE BLOWUP)" but when I search for it nothing comes up. If you have a link or other search term to use, hit me up. I'd love to see it. I'll be trying alternative searches also, but I haven't found it just yet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I found it on YouTube. Search BB21 80 mins prior and it will pop up.
Honored Contributor

I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Found it! Thanks. Watching it now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Okay, this is great! Kudos to Kat for being brave enough to walk into the boatroom while this was all going down. I love the Leftovers all listening outside the boatroom door as the chaos went down inside. Sam was funny asking them, while we're all here, could I get your votes?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

That footage from inside the boatroom on Sunday should be fun to watch. The most amazing part of this is that somehow Sam still got vted out 9-0. I'm just over a third of the way through the video, so something's going to change in a big way in the near future.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ah! And here comes the flip. Christie asked who Jackson wanted out because whoever he wants out they're keeping. She learns that Jackson wants Kat out, so the move is made to save Kat.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!