Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 7/29/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Sorry to go off topic -- @Carolina Lady, hi!  

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

gman, do the recipients of the care packages have to share the contents with the other house guests?

No, they don't have to share it but it came down in the backyard on a parachute with everyone there, so everyone knows who gets it. BB sent them all out into the yard for it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

The only smart move is to get Paulie out.  Nothing else is game.

I couldn't agree more. If Paulie's stupid enough to put himself on the block and if he doesn't win POV, then get rid of him. There's no reason not to vote him out if you're even halfway sane. Flush Paulie this week, Mr. HOH Robe next week and the game opens up. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

I cringe every time Paul calls himself your boy. He's not my boy and he never will be my boy. He's so arrogant to think the audience would care about him like that.
Honored Contributor

@foxfire wrote:
I cringe every time Paul calls himself your boy. He's not my boy and he never will be my boy. He's so arrogant to think the audience would care about him like that.

I agree. Paul is such an idiot. His non-stop wearing of the HOH robe will come back to bite him. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I like Victor.  With that being said - I do not have access to BBAD or any other access to BB other than what I see aired.  

Victor seems easy going and pleasant enough BUT not a floater like Z.  I hope he does not jump onto the douche' wagon and start walking around top less, though, IMO, that would not be a bad sight.

Trusted Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

As much as I hate Paul, wouldn't it be funny if Paul and Victor are the final 2 this year.  I would laugh my you know what off at Paulie trying to run the house this season and wind up losing.  Gardenman, do you think that's possible?  Wow, their casting team needs some new blood in it.  The same personalities year after year.  Most boring season ever!

I want to know what is in Paul's beard.

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

I like Victor.  With that being said - I do not have access to BBAD or any other access to BB other than what I see aired.  

Victor seems easy going and pleasant enough BUT not a floater like Z.  I hope he does not jump onto the douche' wagon and start walking around top less, though, IMO, that would not be a bad sight.

Victor went on quite a rant earlier in the HOH room with Paulie and Paul about Natalie. In her goodbye message to Victor when he got evicted Natalie said that she liked him but he didn't respect her so she was happy to see him go. (Or words to that effect.) Victor is a bit upset that she said he doesn't respect her/women and he's going to put her up and taunt her when he does so for saying that about him. (Note to Victor. Taunting women gennerally isn't taken as a sign of respect.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

By the way, the nominations are coming down now. Expect Bridgette and Pualie to be the nominees. Both know they're going up and both know they're not the targets. Tomorrow's POV comp will determine who the target is. Right now the bulls-eye is on Davonne, but if Davonne wins the POV everything could change. Davonne has friends in the house and if Paulie stays on the block he'd be a mighty tempting target to them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

By the way, the nominations are coming down now. Expect Bridgette and Pualie to be the nominees. Both know they're going up and both know they're not the targets. Tomorrow's POV comp will determine who the target is. Right now the bulls-eye is on Davonne, but if Davonne wins the POV everything could change. Davonne has friends in the house and if Paulie stays on the block he'd be a mighty tempting target to them.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, praise Jesus.  Ooops, sorry, slipped into my Davonne speak.