Valued Contributor

Re: Friday 7/26/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

holly

Holly before and after major sugeries. She was prettier before.

Honored Contributor

BB just casts too many newbies who have no clue about BB. As to Holly and her surgeries, I believe she rolled a pickup truck off a thirty foot cliff and had facial reconstruction surgery as a result of the injuries she sustained. Her surgeries were necessary fix the broken bones in her face. The surgeons did a pretty darn good job.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

BB just casts too many newbies who have no clue about BB. As to Holly and her surgeries, I believe she rolled a pickup truck off a thirty foot cliff and had facial reconstruction surgery as a result of the injuries she sustained. Her surgeries were necessary fix the broken bones in her face. The surgeons did a pretty darn good job.

Yikes!  I had no idea. They sure did do a great job.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKali , when I first saw your post it was on my phone so it was pretty small. I saw the picture before I read your comment and thought the person on the left doesn't really even look like Holly. I was thinking I found a better look-a-like than you did and then I read that it is Holly. Smiley Very Happy

Wow, she looks so different! I don't really like that after picture of her because her neck is so skinny the veins are popping out and for some reason her lips look huge. I do like her with darker hair. 

That's terrible about her accident. She's lucky to be alive. 

Honored Contributor

Christie and Tommy just got called to the DR to get their poison ivy punishment. Since no one's a Have Not yet, I'm guessing they'll bring out a card announcing that the first four to drop are the Have Nots.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It took about an hour and a half, but Tommy and Christie finally emerged from the DR. Christie was no doubt negotiating with them the whole time. Just as the cameras were setting up to catch them coming out we got fish instead. Sure, why let us see them come out and hear the details. Okay, we've got video. Christie's wearing a bikini and covered in red blotches. Tommy's in a swimsuit band covered with blotches also, but not chained together. Kind of lame as punishments go.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Soooo, last night during and after the show I was following BB on Twitter.  There was a tweet on there from Zingbot4000 (not sure of the numbers following Zinbot) but they made a comment about QVC and Jane Tracey. Anyone on here want to admit being that person??? It's not me.  Also, there was a tweet from former host Jacque Gonzales and it was definitely her because her picture was there.  I wonder how many of the hosts watch BB.

Esteemed Contributor

According to a post on Joker's Tommy and Christie are not allowed to change or shower for a week.

Uploaded 10 min
The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

No showers for a week is more of a punishment to the rest of the house than them. By the way, the nomination ceremony is going on now. Sam and Nick will be the nominees.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Sam and Nick are the nominees this week pending tomorrow's POV comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!