Honored Contributor

Friday 7/26/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And we have a new HOH in Holly. Oddly enough Holly and Analyse were the last two left standing in last night's HOH comp. In the comp houseguests had to stand in half boot-like foot holders hanging from a rope while holding onto two handles as BB manipulated the ropes. Intially this looked like a comp that would end very quickly as Jessica (to no one's surprise) fell almost immediately, followed pretty quickly by Nicole.

Soon most of the remaining houseguests figured out that they could let go of one of the handles and then instead of a strength and misery contest, it largely became a yoga/dance/stretching type contest where they'd stand upright, cling to one handle/rope while their other leg was stretched up and outwards. Jackson lacked the flexibility to stretch like Kat, Holly and Analyse, so he held onto both handles and kept it as a strength contest until finally falling. For the other girls it was just largely moving from side to side and leg to leg as the various ropes were raised or lowered. As long as they transitioned smoothly, there was no problem. Kat hung on until after Jackson fell then opted to hop off. She didn't trust Jackson not to put her up, but trusted Holly and Analyse not to put her up.

Holly and Analyse then went head to head for quite some time, but by then they'd both figured out the comp and it was essentially a stand and stretch comp for them with little in the way of pain, discomfort, or hassle. Both were more bored than anything. Ultimately Analyse fell after two plus hours while attempting to transition from one handle to the other when she missed the handle and lost her balance making Holly the new HOH.

Holly got her HOH room with what the BB investigators feel was a clearly coded message from her mother advising her to break away from Jackson. (Very good advice if true.)  To Holly's dismay there were no photos of her dog, just family photos.

It looks like Sam and Nick will be the nominees with Sam the target. Now we've got Analyse, Holly and Christie sleeping together in the HOH room and talking about having "relations" in the house. Holly admits to having had "relations" with Jackson in one of the bedrooms during the day and being nervous someone would walk in and find them. Christie's filling them in on what the live feeders see and how we see movement, but as long as they're under the covers all the live feeders see are movement. Holly relates a tale of forgetting the cameras were there once and dropping her towel completely while Jackson was there. Holly thinks there's a slight delay and people watch for any nudity and cut the feeds. (Not really. They do cut away pretty quickly from nudity though.)

Later today we'll find out what the things were the houseguests drew. I think Tommy drew the poison ivy chip, so we'll have to see what that means. They should either pick or announce the Have Nots later today. Tomorrow we'll have the POV comp. That's typically a mental or luck of the draw comp after a physical comp. They don't want to kill people with two physical comps back to back.

Analyse is looking forward to the after the show fun when they can go to Vegas and she can show them how wild she really is. Holly, Analyse and Christie sound like a really solid final three again. Holly sounds like she's not looking for anything with Jackson after the show. She says they have nothing in common after the show. Christie says you'd think that with Nick being a therapist he wouldn't be a liar. (She's the biggest liar in the house, but whatever.) Christie is off the "Jackson must go" train now and says he's really sweet and she just loves him. Funny how that works out.

So we've got a boring week ahead of us as Nick and Sam stay the targets with one of them going this week. One of them has to win POV to stay alive, otherwise it's just a week of waiting for one to get picked off. Whichever one remains on the block will likely default into being the target if one of them wins POV. Jess seems like the most likely replacement should one of them win POV, but she'd just be a pawn. 

Not going to be an exciting week of Big Brother as the six retain power and control. Oh well, that lets me catch up on other stuff. It's going to be a bash Nick and Sam week all week though and not a lot of fun. Cliff's move to put up Isabella looks really smart now though given the dismal performance of what would have been his allies in the HOH comp. Nick and Sam were absolutely awful despite knowing they were playing for their lives. Now Cliff seems quite safe for the foreseeable future and has Kat pretty much on his side. (She's going to keep voting to evict Jackson each week until he finally goes. Julie may eventually tire of that, but you've got to love Kat.) Stay tuned for the latest in a boring week of not much happening.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Friday 7/26/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Do we know what the "field trip" is?  Will we be voting? (Not that I believe our votes determine anything.).

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Do we know what the "field trip" is?  Will we be voting? (Not that I believe our votes determine anything.).

We know next to nothing. We should get a fan vote on it, but nothing's up on the CBS site just yet. Speculation is that it will be a trip to "Love Island" in Fiji, but that would be a bit of a long trip by CBS standards. They have flown people to New York before though, so who knows. I wonder if the houseguests had to bring passports. I'm pretty sure Sam said his had expired and he'd need a new one for the trip he won to Fiji.

Julie said: "You'll get to impact the game America, by sending three houseguests on a field trip. A trip that will put one houseguest's game on the line."

Okay then. How does going on a field trip put a houseguest's game on the line? Maybe we're sending them to Holly's wine safari land where one of them gets fed to a lion? That would be a new twist. Maybe one houseguest will be given the chance to leave BB and join the cast on Love Island? (What the heck is the prize on LI again? $100,000? Why walk away from a possible $500,000 for $100,000?) Maybe they'll be given the chance to be on an upcoming season of Survivor if they leave BB? Leaving BB for a chance at a million seems possible.

It's an odd vote anyway. I guess they didn't want us to just pick fan favorites so Kat, Cliff and Nicole (maybe Sam) would be the three to go. By putting a houseguest's game in jeopardy, they kind of force us to vote for our least favorite houseguests (Jack, Jackson, Analyse, Jessica, etc.). If the houseguests don't know the vote puts them in jeopardy the three idiots will likely think we love them when in fact we're trying to kill one of them. That could be fun. I really do like that idea of feeding one to the lions. Probalby not allowed by the contracts though. Pity.

What else could the field trip be? They've taken people to various awards shows in the past. Cowboys training camp in Oxnard. (We've got a few Texas houseguests this year, so maybe.) I'm not sure what big movie or show premieres are coming up. The season finale of Love Island is August seventh, so we're in that time frame a bit. I wonder if they're flying the cast back to LA for the finale like they do with Survivor? That could make some sense. A live studio audience including our three houseguests as the winner is announced. Maybe give one of the poor Love Islanders one final option for a mate in whatever three houseguests we send? (God help any girl who chose Jackson of that group.) We'll find out soon. My money would be on some sort of CBS tie-in. Maybe a filming of one of their new fall shows? How would that put their game in jeopardy though? Who knows? I probably shouldn't get my hopes up on feeding Jackson to a lion though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

😂😂😂
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing they will go to the premiere of a new movie.

Respected Contributor

Last night Kat decided to sleep in the have not room even tho the have nots were over she wanted to get away so Jess comes in and Kat tells her how much she wants Jackson out. Kat says Jackson has been throwing mouthwash down the sink, leaving protein wrappers & other things on kitchen counter to mess with them. Kat said he is playing mind games with us. Jess was getting so much info and now realizes why most hgs want him out. Jess leaves goes down the kitchen where Tommy & Christie are but she never said a word of what Kat told her. I think Christie will use her power (this is the last week to use it) and put Jackson up. I hope Christie wants Jackson out so much she will do it.  How did have nots start eating before midnight?  Is this a new rule now?  Jackson wasted no time cutting the watermelon. 

Honored Contributor

BB reportedly is pampering Jackson a bit, but he feels they're bullying him. He may have been getting real food from BB in the DR since he was refusing to eat much slop. He feels they're picking on him since they wouldn't let him bring in some supplements and sleeping meds he wanted.

Sadly, it looks like Jackson will be hanging around a while. He fixed the girls breakfast in bed and Christie was very complimentary of him today. Nick and Sam are the big targets this week. They're talking about asking Sam if he'd rather go this week or next. If he leaves this week he'd go home to his wife and kids. Next week he'd go to jury and be gone until the end of the season. (It's a little arrogant to assume they'll win HOH again next week, but this cast doesn't lack arrogance.) 

The Six Shooters just assume they're loved by America. They have the two showmances. They have the gay couple. They think they're loved like Level 6 were last year. Not so much. Much of America is rooting against the Six Shooters, but they just assume they're loved.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Warning! Other than being about one of the houseguests this post is totally non-game related and is purely superficial. Read at your own risk. Smiley Very Happy

I don't enter the chat on live feeds very often as I find it sooo annoying. If there's anything those people (yes I said those people, lol) can find to argue about, they will. And if there's nothing to argue about they will invent something.

I know this because sometimes I read there and, as little as I read, I find it interesting that there are common recurring themes. One I find particularly puzzling is the repeated comment that Holly is ugly. Add to that Holly looks 50 if she's a day, or how without makeup she's hideous. I couldn't disagree more, and I should probably take the time to refute those insults, but then I think why bother. 

Personally, I think Holly is pretty. She's so tiny it's hard to think of her as super sexy, which may sound strange, but there's something about her short stature and flatish chest (not an insult, just an observation) that give her more of a Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, girl next door, type of charm.

I first saw the actress, Loretta Young, in the movie "The Bishop's Wife"  and thought she was beautiful. Maybe it's just me but I think Holly sort of resembles her. Here are their pictures side by side. Loretta's is obviously in black and white but, even so, I think they bear a strong resemblance.  

Image result for big brother holly allen

Fun fact: Not sure if that's been mentioned already but Holly was 2012's Miss Wyoming USA.

Valued Contributor

The CBS chatrooms are horrible!  That said, I agree that Holly looks much older than 31! When I read her age, I thought it was error. I do think she is gorgeous.She does look that Loretta person. Why she wants to be with  a little boy like Jackson is beyond me. 7 years is a huge difference when the guy is only 24. I think she must be very insecure to allow him to treat her that way, not to mention he's Kat's sloppy seconds.

Gman, do you think production neglects to make it clear about the cameras rolling 24/7? I never remember a cast this seemingly oblivious and/or ignorant.

Regular Contributor

The way they cater to Jackson makes me gag.  I was really hoping Holly and Annalyse would come out from behind their meat shields, be women who can stand on their own two feet,  and put up Jack and Jackson!  Wouldn't that be something?  I never understand why the women on Big Brother don't get together, take the power when given the chance, and stop letting the men lead them around by their noses.  

I so wish Cliff had been successful at getting one of the two muscle guys out.  Then the others might have had a chance.  Instead, they all follow along and get voted out one by one.  Bella needed to go, but after Jack and Jackson.  Too bad Bella realized too late what a b@#$h she was.  If she had listened to Nicole she might still be in the house, and one of those guys would be gone.