Trusted Contributor

Re: Friday 7/26/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Warning! Other than being about one of the houseguests this post is totally non-game related and is purely superficial. Read at your own risk. Smiley Very Happy

I don't enter the chat on live feeds very often as I find it sooo annoying. If there's anything those people (yes I said those people, lol) can find to argue about, they will. And if there's nothing to argue about they will invent something.

I know this because sometimes I read there and, as little as I read, I find it interesting that there are common recurring themes. One I find particularly puzzling is the repeated comment that Holly is ugly. Add to that Holly looks 50 if she's a day, or how without makeup she's hideous. I couldn't disagree more, and I should probably take the time to refute those insults, but then I think why bother. 

Personally, I think Holly is pretty. She's so tiny it's hard to think of her as super sexy, which may sound strange, but there's something about her short stature and flatish chest (not an insult, just an observation) that give her more of a Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, girl next door, type of charm.

I first saw the actress, Loretta Young, in the movie "The Bishop's Wife"  and thought she was beautiful. Maybe it's just me but I think Holly sort of resembles her. Here are their pictures side by side. Loretta's is obviously in black and white but, even so, I think they bear a strong resemblance.  

Image result for big brother holly allen

Fun fact: Not sure if that's been mentioned already but Holly was 2012's Miss Wyoming USA.

suzie,I thought the same thing I couldn't remember Lorettas last name,she was a beautiful actress and she also had a t.v. show,very glamorus.Also the actress who plays Taylor on Bold and Beautiful. I think Holly is beautiful,she needs to get away from Jackson [what a creep.Glad she won and put up especially Nick.Tucka.

]

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Soooo, last night during and after the show I was following BB on Twitter.  There was a tweet on there from Zingbot4000 (not sure of the numbers following Zinbot) but they made a comment about QVC and Jane Tracey. Anyone on here want to admit being that person??? It's not me.  Also, there was a tweet from former host Jacque Gonzales and it was definitely her because her picture was there.  I wonder how many of the hosts watch BB.

No, not me either, but funny that someone would mention Jane Tracey on a BB Twitter page. I do remember Jacque Gonzales and thought she was a good host. Seems lots of people like watching this crazy show! 

Valued Contributor

Is Jane even a host anymore?

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka , I agree. Holly would so much better off not being with Jackson. I'm talking on a personal level, I don't know how much of a help he'll be to her gamewise. Time will tell.

Someone mentioned earlier that she may have an inferiority complex which seems to be true. I heard her mention her age saying she's "the old one." I bet Cliff would disagree. Imagine thinking you're old at thirty-one! 

New Contributor

Yes.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Is Jane even a host anymore?

Yes, Jane's still a host. She's on a lot. So apparently you're not glued to QVC shows which is good but I did want to mention an earlier post. You commented on "that Loretta person" which makes me think you've never seen the classic Christmas movie "The Bishop's Wife" with Loretta, Cary Grant, and David Niven. 

If you haven't, I want to recommend you try to see it when the holidays roll around. Unless you're not really into older Christmas movies I think you'd like it. It's such a good movie! Smiley Happy