Honored Contributor

Friday 7/24/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Austin's continuing to throw away his chances at staying in the game. Last night Vanessa urged him not to lie to her, so naturally Austin then immediately lied to her. Vanessa now seems pretty sold on getting rid of Austin.

Jackie and Vanessa have had long discussions on who to put up and at this moment, Jackie will put up Liz and James, the two people who have nominated her. Vanessa will put up Becky and Clay. Vanessa has told Jackie that she wants to lose the HOH, but she's telling others she wants to keep it. We'll have to see if Becky/Clay throw the BOTB to keep Vanessa in power. I could see Clay agreeing to that, but Becky should want to win no matter what. James has been so bad at comps that even trying to win comps he usually ends up losing. Whoever the HOH is will likely target Austin as a backdoor. He's the big target now for most of the house.

None of the four nominees are the target. The plan is for another backdoor this week. That makes tomorrow's POV comp  the big event for this week. Whoever wins POV will use it, most likely on either James or Clay depending on who the HOH is. If Austin gets picked to play then that could throw a wrench in the works, he'd likely pull down Liz (who is currently Julia) and with Austin immune the target would likely shift to either Steve or Becky.

Later today we'll have the nominations, then the BOTB. I expect Vanessa's nominees (Clay/Becky) to crush Jackie's nominees (Liz/James).  It's going to be hard for Becky/Clay to perform badly enough even trying to lose to lose to any team with James on it. So whoever remains the HOH the plan is to keep the current nominees safe and backdoor someone (Austin.) We'll see what happens.

I'll post back later today after the noms, but there really shouldn't be any drama until the picking of the POV players tomorrow. If Austin isn't picked, then it's likely goodbye to Austin this coming week. If Austin is picked, then you'll have five others fighting like mad to win POV over Austin. If he's to survive this week it's going to take some hard work and luck on Austin's part.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 7/24/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I only saw the first conversation of Jackie and Vanessa.  And Jackie told her pretty early that she wanted to keep power and right when Jackie said that I felt she shouldn't have. Vanessa was giving her a lot of advice which I had to wonder how jackie really felt about that.  I don't know who Jackie would vent to about Vanessa doing that.   Jackie was the first to bring up austin being the target. In the first conversation Jackie brought up nominating Steve but vanessa said she thinks he is throwing comps and also he is a nerd like her.  They did agree not to back door each other. Jackie also let vanessa know that america would want to see the twins and then they could just pick them off because they wouldn't  be aligned with anyone. getting rid of austin would be cutting off the head.

I don't know how much Jackie can really trust vanessa. I've also seen Clay talk about how he doesn't feel that Jackie is playing a good game.  I hope shelli remembers audrey telling her that vanessa is playing everyone.

Honored Contributor

Julia has now confirmed to Vanessa that Austin was the hinky vote to evict John. Austin should know that if you're casting a hinky vote you don't broadcast it, heck, you don't tell anyone and act genuinely surprised afterwards. If you tell people (or even hint at it) you alienate the guy/gal you voted to evict (John in this case) plus the rest of the house, and especially anyone you tried to pin the hinky vote on.

I will say one thing for this year's cast, they're dumping the bad players at a very high rate. In some years we've seen bad play ignored as the floaters got picked off instead. This year floating seems smart. Smart players are looking pretty good, and floaters are doing good, but the people who are trying to play hard, fast, and sloppy, are an endangered species.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The nominations are coming down now. Barring a last minute surprise, Vanessa will nominate Becky and Clay while Jackie will nominate Liz (actually Julia) and James. James has promised to trip all over himself to throw the comp so Jackie stays in power. It's hard to imagine a comp where Becky/Clay couldn't easily beat anyone with James even without James trying to throw it. With James trying to throw the comp and Becky/Clay trying to win, Jackie should stay as HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the nominees came down as expected.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Austin wants to go be a have not if liz is chosen.  true love.   He has to go eat in case he is chosen.   austin says they're  in a good spot because he'll win the power of veto.

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Austin wants to go be a have not if liz is chosen.  true love.   He has to go eat in case he is chosen.   austin says they're  in a good spot because he'll win the power of veto.

Poor Austin. Vanessa has figured out that he's Judas. She was telling Shelli that she saw the JS tattoo on him and asked him what it stood for and he said, "Just Slumbering" or something like that. She thought that was weird since all the rest of his tattoos have some big symbolic reason, so she started to think about what JS could stand for and Judas came to mind. BIngo!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like the Have Nots will ultimately be Shelli, Clay, Liz and then either Vanessa (to protect Liz from Austin and let the four conspire in peace) or Austin. I'm betting Liz is praying for Vanessa over Austin.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

When do think Liz will come back in?

Honored Contributor

I believe Liz is coming back in sometime today. The Whackstreet Boys just did their final performance so they can all shed those costumes now and I expect Liz to go back in the house sometime soon. If she's smart she'll hang around until Monday's POV ceremony, then rotate out with Julia again so she doesn't have to deal with Austin on the block. They may have Julia do the BOTB then Liz the POV (if she's still on the block.) Liz could then swap out on Thursday and avoid having a lovesick Austin cuddling up to her all week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!