Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 7/12/2019 Big Brother 21 :Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

If you'd seen season nine's live feeds, you'd consider this cast chaste and demure in comparision. Trust me on that. There were some saner people in the house, but not enough. It was a crazy season. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

By the way, to help atone for being overheard and protect Nicole, Cliff volunteered to be a pawn this week. A classy move on his part.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

If you'd seen season nine's live feeds, you'd consider this cast chaste and demure in comparision. Trust me on that. There were some saner people in the house, but not enough. It was a crazy season. 

Oh, I do trust you and @GRANNY77 too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The feeds are back and they had to use letters to solve a puzzle that said "Don't meet Julie on eviction night." Christie and Jessica both admit to solving the puzzle but both say they didn't win. Jessica winning would be most interesting. The cockroaches were apparently on them as they tried to solve the puzzle. Nick and Analyse says they didn't complete the puzzle.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ugh! Christie won the Whacktivity comp! It was the Diamond Power of Veto which lets her replace a nominee.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Barring a surprise, the nominees will be Jessica and Cliff. Christine's power is good for four weeks, so she'll be around a while.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just turned on the feeds the Ha8ful 8 + Sam had turned into a torch carrying lynch mob. I felt like I was watching a remake of Lord of the Flies. I don't know what happened to make this happen but suffice it to say Nicole is now public enemy #1 and her days in the house are numbered.

Ovi went up and knocked on the door to say they weren't acting very nice and I'm surprised he got away with his life. I think they told him to go away and mind his own business. 

They then decided they needed a new alliance name and came up with Undenineable...a play on undeniable. Nick suggested The Nasty Nine and Christie quickly objected saying she doesn't like Nasty. Apparently she's delusional as Nasty is much too nice a word to describe them.

Valued Contributor

You’re right, it was a lynch mob.  I really am disgusted by all of them and can’t wait till they turn on each other.  Bella is the most conniving one of the bunch. Oh, I long for Tyler again!