Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 7/12/2019 Big Brother 21 :Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Big brother gets on my nerves with all the hugging.   They hug the people they hate they hug for everything.  

Valued Contributor

Hey I missed something.  When and how did Cliff get Orwell back?

Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Hey I missed something.  When and how did Cliff get Orwell back?

They'd hidden Orwell in the HOH room and yesterday they pulled him out of hiding before or during one of the HOH lockdowns. Cliff's not letting him out of his sight now.

Sam seems to be trying to glue himself to Nick and Isabella this morning. He was talking with them in the HOH, I snuck out to do some yard work for a half hour, I came back in and Sam is still there chatting away. I guess Sam's theory is they can't conspire against him if he stays with them 24/7. He'd be annoying me enough that I'd nominate him just to get some peace and quiet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nicole just let Cliff know people have been eavesdropping on his morning chats. Cliff's apologetic, but Nicole assures him there's nothing to apologize for.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Nicole just let Cliff know people have been eavesdropping on his morning chats. Cliff's apologetic, but Nicole assures him there's nothing to apologize for.

Maybe this is a good thing.  Cliff could make up all kinds of rumors and stir up all kinds of trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree it's a good thing but I think it's too little too late. Even if Kemi had told Nicole yesterday Cliff's game has largely been blown wide open. He did no favors to Nicole and Ovi's games either. I was so bummed when Christie overheard him and felt sorry for him (still do to an extent) but Tuesday (I think it was Tuesday) when he was doing his thing at 10:00am all I could think was "Seriously Cliff?" Ten in the morning and he was talking as if he were the only person in the house. I wanted to reach through the camera and put duct tape over his mouth. I wonder if that would be a misdemeanor or a felony. Smiley Very Happy

Unfortunately, I'm not sure gra8ful would take the bait at this point. I thought being such a fan of the show Cliff would be smarter and now three of the people who were actually worth rooting for are in serious trouble--well, technically one isn't even in the game but if he returns he will have an uphill battle from the start. I haven't been watching this morning but I'm guessing Nick is planning on nominating some combination of Cliff, Jess, and Nicole for the block though Nicole was really scrambling to get a foothold with Holly and Sis last night and was doing a pretty good job of it. There may be a slight bit of hope for her yet. 

Honored Contributor

We got a brief glimpse of a box, tray, or something filled with large live cockroaches. I believe the Madagascar hissing cockroaches, but I'm not an entomologist. That will likely rule out Analyse winning. She doesn't strike me as the type willing to stick her hands into a mass of cockroaches. Jessica is pretty much in the same category which makes Nick or Christie more likely winners of the Whacktivity comp. 

Holly and Analyse have been grooming Nicole for a few days now. They've been very friendly and open to her, including her, reaching out to her. I think they might be planning to incorporate her when the big alliance shatters. They'll need refuge someplace when their meatshields go bye-bye, so I think they're hoping Nicole can be an ally for them when that happens. Big alliances rarely survive a whole season and those with allies outside the alliance can often climb to the top. On the rare occasions Holly and Analyse are by themselves, they're pretty tactical in their planning.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Big brother gets on my nerves with all the hugging.   They hug the people they hate they hug for everything.  

They're definitely the most physically interactive group we've ever seen and possibly the most aloof about it as well.

First we had Jackson and Kat who hooked up pre-feeds. Kat was all about it but Jackson decided he acted too soon and had to abort the situation so he could pursue Holly. The interesting thing about that is Holly and Kat were friends pre-show, and rather than acting like a woman scorned, Kat was like "No problem girl, go for it. He's not really my type anyway." At first I thought it was an act but, no, Kat really doesn't seem to care at all and has recently discovered flirting with David makes a very enjoyable pastime. And actually, truth be told, Kat and David would make a much cuter couple anyway. 

Next we have Jack who hooked up with Sis but secretly--no, make that very publicly--pines for the unattainable, self-proclaimed lesbian, Christie. Jack told Christie he would happily call off his relationship with Sis if Christie was uncomfortable with it but she told him to go for it much to Jack's dismay. This lead to him manufacturing a dream about his ex which then became his excuse for blowing off Sis. He even cried for effect.Smiley Sad

Apparently Jack likes the thrill of the chase more than actual catch. And while Sis feels embarrassed and used, she is much more focused on getting that scary guy Cliff evicted from the house. She's been freaking out ever since Cliff mentioned wanted to get rid of the couples in the house starting with her and Jack. Seems Sis' brain isn't capable of handling more than one problem at a time so Jack's lack of affection has temporarily taken a back seat to surviving the wrath of the oh-so-powerful Cliff-monster. The worst thing about listening to Sis' rage is hearing her curse in her baby voice. It's like hearing a 5 yr old repeat the F word over and over which can be a bit disconcerting. 

Lastly we have Nick and Bella who have definitely been enjoying some private moments and even if they aren't all that private they're certainly the most private thing Bella has experienced this entire season. I don't think private is even a word Bella knows or comprehends. And while Nick is enjoying their moments under the sheets it's no secret that his real fantasy is the girl Jack is working to rid himself of. Nick is totally infatuated with Sis, and while you might think this would bother Bella, she seems not to be all that concerned. Maybe it's that she has a live-in boyfriend at home or maybe she's just too busy telling anyone who will listen everything she has ever been told by anyone at any time. Which, to be fair, is understandable. How can she possibly worry about Nick when she has so many stories to keep straight?

I agree the hugging can get annoying, especially when it's so obviously fake, but hugging is just the tip of the iceberg this season. I don't think Love Island (though I haven't seen it) could possibly have anything on Big Brothel...er...I mean, Big Brother this season. I'm kind of surprised an all out orgy hasn't happened yet. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Yes, Gardenman is right.  BB9 was one of a kind.  I wonder what has happened with these people.  I know Natalie is a mother of two, a few went to prison, I know.  Ah, yes, the season of couples.  I remember it well.

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of needing to shower, I feel like I should take one after reading your post! JK!!! Smiley Very Happy

You guessed right...I wasn't paying all that much attention back then though I must have been watching since I remember talking about Dr. Will with my mother-in-law (a wonderful woman, may she rest in peace Heart). Wow, that was a long time ago!

I sure didn't have the feeds back then. I've only been watching them for maybe the past few years? I'm not sure how long it's been but, from the sound of it, I'm better off for not seeing that crazy cast uncensored, lol! 

Even so, I'm not leaning toward calling our current crew chaste and demure. They're a bit too active to fit that description!