Trusted Contributor

Re: Friday 7/03/2015: Big Brother Live Feed and Spoilers Updates!!!

Welcome back gardenman we missed you,Sabra did a fine job but we need you to explain it all to us.I am concern about these houseguest,they are  falling into the same pattern as previous guest do. I say get rid of audrey now while you can,how things can change so quickly and she could be h.o.h next week,they have the chance now and they should have done it. yes Day needs to go cause she is soo bitter,but audrey is nuts and needs to go,now shes doing what she always does up to her same old tricks.I am not caring for clay he goes around shirtless all the time,and he seemed to be takeing over Shelly's h.o.h. and he mumbles and I can't understand him on after dark.that haircut needs to go. Why are some people against Jeff? I like him and hope he goes to the end.ok thats all for now. tucka.

@gardenman wrote:

The POV comp is now underway as we've got Jeff and his interviews on the feeds. One of the guys (John?) was saying it's like a double eviction doing everything so close together.

Honored Contributor

And John won the POV and plans to use it on himself, so now Sherri is trying to figure out who to put up opposite Da'Vonne. She's not finding a lot of volunteers. She's afraid whoever she puts up will be voted out and Da'Vonne stays who would then be gunning for her. That's exactly why Sherri shouldn't have won HOH. You need  a plan before you win and she doesn't have one. I always think you need four names in mind from one to four for possible nominees in case one of your nominees gets pulled down tby the third guy/gal on the list. You really need to know that before you ever try to win HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It kind of sounds like Liz is the target for the replacement nominee. Oops! Don't these peope know there's a twin twist that Liz is a vital part of? Oh well, the diary room has time to talk them out of it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Why not Meg? She seems well liked , more so than DaVonne.

Respected Contributor

So glad you are back. You were missed! Your posts are so good that  I could miss watching and be right on point.  Thank you for that.I think Audrey needs to G O.  I like the poker player best.Did you notice that pink one in the audience Thursday night. Blech!  Seeing him reminded me how bad it was last season and that this is essay better. Hope you get no more vacations from here. 

Honored Contributor

Sherri apparenlty promised a lot of people she wouldn't put them up, then wants to work with a lot of others, so her options for who to put up were somewhat limited. Now, if BB wants to save their twin twist, Sherri was stupid enough to call Liz in and tell her she would be the replacement which technically is against the rules and should mean that Liz can't be the replacement, but it's one of those rules that BB only enofrces on rare occasions. (Like when their twist is in trouble.) There's a pretty good vibe that the house may end up saving Da'Vonne anyway and sacrificing Liz and if that happens, then Sherri and Clay will be in trouble.

I never posted who the Have nots were this week, so better late than never. James, Meg, Jason and Steve are the Have Nots this week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Not sure if anyone will know this or not, but last night when Jace came out to talk to Julie he waved to the audience and said something like "Hey Frankie" or "My boy Frankie." Whatever the comment was it was directed at someone named Frankie. 

My question--was he talking to Frankie Grande? Not that it really matters but Frankie was such a little creep last season. 

Gardenman- this doesn't matter either, but did you notice that you're calling Shelli Sherri? I figured it was just a typo, but with the game being kind of new, I actually went to see if there was a Sherri! So either you're sleep deprived or just hitting the wrong key. Either way I thought I'd be obnoxious and mention it. Once again #sorryaboutthat! 

Tucka - your comment about Clay not wearing a shirt made me smile. As cute as he is I was creeped out by him and Austin making meatballs without shirts. I guess we're lucky they were wearing pants...or are we? JK

If they're gonna be naked they should choose a room other than the kitchen!

Esteemed Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

So glad you are back. You were missed! Your posts are so good that  I could miss watching and be right on point.  Thank you for that.I think Audrey needs to G O.  I like the poker player best.Did you notice that pink one in the audience Thursday night. Blech!  Seeing him reminded me how bad it was last season and that this is essay better. Hope you get no more vacations from here. 

You just answered my question (post 17).  I didn't see him but Jace said the name Frankie when he came out to talk to Julie. That's a blast from the past I can live without! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@birkin baby wrote:

You just answered my question (post 17).  I didn't see him but Jace said the name Frankie when he came out to talk to Julie. That's a blast from the past I can live without! 

If I never see the pink brother again it will be too soon! Lol

Honored Contributor

Oops! Apparently my brain slipped out of gear. It is Shelli. I went to school with a Sherri who sat in front of me in chemistry class, and apparently she's still lodged in my brain more than Shelli. Give me a couple of months and I'll get that fixed.

Sherri, by the way had the most amazing hair I've ever felt. She had this long mane of hair that fell over the back of her chair and onto my desk and the first time it did so I reached forward to push it out of the way only to stop the instant my hand made contact. It felt like liquid sunshine. Her hair was somehow alive and warm, yet so soft as to be nearly liquid all at the same time. It was amazing. I went from being annoyed at her hair to stunned by it in about a second flat. I started to crave the touch of her hair and would anxiously wait for chemistry class. About a month into the school year she came in with a huge smile on her face and a very short, though fashionable, hairdo. She was so pleased and raved about how easy it was to take care of, but it was devastating to me. It was like a close friend had died. I've never felt hair like that since, and I suspect I never will again. It was amazing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!