Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 7/03/2015: Big Brother Live Feed and Spoilers Updates!!!

I thought you were just thinking of the four seasons song since you're from jersey. I still think it would be better to nominate Audrey but the kathy griffin takeover could throw off everything.
Esteemed Contributor

That's a great story gardenman. Liquid Sunshine--I love that! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

awwww, gardenman, that story about Sherri is so adorable.  Aren't those memories great!  I'm sure you were devastated when she cut it.  Were you in high school then?  Like maybe 20 years ago Smiley Wink

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gardenman, thanks for sharing parts of your real life with us, it made me smile to know about the girl's hair.  I can see you gazing at her hair and being mesmerized by it.

And yes, I saw Frankie in the audience.  I think he had on shorts.  He was wildly clapping for Jace when Jace came out.  Grrrr......I sure hope he doesn't make an appearance this season.  I'm done with him.

Trusted Contributor

Sabra I just don,t care for men who go around flexing there muscles thinking they are so hot,well I am probably older than you so enjoy,just annoys me,if he did it once in a while fine but day and night,too much plus he just acts sorta dumb.Oh gardenman watch out the you know who are watching careful.ha,ha.tucka.Woman Very Happy

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Not sure if anyone will know this or not, but last night when Jace came out to talk to Julie he waved to the audience and said something like "Hey Frankie" or "My boy Frankie." Whatever the comment was it was directed at someone named Frankie. 

My question--was he talking to Frankie Grande? Not that it really matters but Frankie was such a little creep last season. 

Gardenman- this doesn't matter either, but did you notice that you're calling Shelli Sherri? I figured it was just a typo, but with the game being kind of new, I actually went to see if there was a Sherri! So either you're sleep deprived or just hitting the wrong key. Either way I thought I'd be obnoxious and mention it. Once again #sorryaboutthat! 

Tucka - your comment about Clay not wearing a shirt made me smile. As cute as he is I was creeped out by him and Austin making meatballs without shirts. I guess we're lucky they were wearing pants...or are we? JK

If they're gonna be naked they should choose a room other than the kitchen!

Trusted Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Sabra I just don,t care for men who go around flexing there muscles thinking they are so hot,well I am probably older than you so enjoy,just annoys me,if he did it once in a while fine but day and night,too much plus he just acts sorta dumb.Oh gardenman watch out the you know who are watching careful.ha,ha.tucka.Woman Very Happy

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Not sure if anyone will know this or not, but last night when Jace came out to talk to Julie he waved to the audience and said something like "Hey Frankie" or "My boy Frankie." Whatever the comment was it was directed at someone named Frankie. 

My question--was he talking to Frankie Grande? Not that it really matters but Frankie was such a little creep last season. 

Gardenman- this doesn't matter either, but did you notice that you're calling Shelli Sherri? I figured it was just a typo, but with the game being kind of new, I actually went to see if there was a Sherri! So either you're sleep deprived or just hitting the wrong key. Either way I thought I'd be obnoxious and mention it. Once again #sorryaboutthat! 

Tucka - your comment about Clay not wearing a shirt made me smile. As cute as he is I was creeped out by him and Austin making meatballs without shirts. I guess we're lucky they were wearing pants...or are we? JK

If they're gonna be naked they should choose a room other than the kitchen!

sorry susie Q,the message should have been addressed to you,but sabra can read it .

Contributor

Gardenman, I am so glad you're back!!  Your posts are so precise and informative.  Thank you!

While we're on the subject of shirtless houseguests, I get the creeps when I see Austin.  He is covered with hair everywhere except where he has those excessive tattoos.  I wish production would make him wear shirts with long sleeves and cut his hair and shave and bathe.  (((shivering))).  He just looks so dirty all of the time. 

As much as I dislike Audrey, I really hope Da'Vonne goes home this week.  She developed an angry attitude so quickly, and I can't imagine she'll make very many friends that way.  I still don't have a favorite, but I'm sure someone will grow on me soon. 

Honored Contributor

Who were the twins?  How did they decide which one would stay?  I was listening to Entertainment Weekly on XM Radio and they kept saying they thought it was funny that no one thought the dentist was a real dentist (I know he is).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Who were the twins?  How did they decide which one would stay?  I was listening to Entertainment Weekly on XM Radio and they kept saying they thought it was funny that no one thought the dentist was a real dentist (I know he is).

The twins are Liz and Julia. Liz started in the house then Julia replaced her and they've been going back and forth ever since. You can see a slight difference in the noses if you know what to look for.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@CarolinaLady wrote:

Gardenman, I am so glad you're back!!  Your posts are so precise and informative.  Thank you!

While we're on the subject of shirtless houseguests, I get the creeps when I see Austin.  He is covered with hair everywhere except where he has those excessive tattoos.  I wish production would make him wear shirts with long sleeves and cut his hair and shave and bathe.  (((shivering))).  He just looks so dirty all of the time. 

As much as I dislike Audrey, I really hope Da'Vonne goes home this week.  She developed an angry attitude so quickly, and I can't imagine she'll make very many friends that way.  I still don't have a favorite, but I'm sure someone will grow on me soon. 

I get the creeps when I watch austin too.