Honored Contributor

Friday 6/28/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday the POV comp was played and Sam (truck driver, left arm tattoo) won POV. The comp was called the "Food Fight" and slime covered food objects were thrown down from overhead for the players to catch. Suffice to say it wasn't an especially easy comp as most couldn't catch anything. Sam won by catching two strawberries and one onion. (That's out of a reported 27 objects hurled their way.)

With Sam now having POV the plan to backdoor Kemi (black girl who's been largely silent since the feeds came on) was in place.

The plan was to pull down Cliff (our older player) and have Christie (nose ring, new age, boutique owner and current HOH) replace him with Kemi.

That might not happen now. Kat (our Texas blond who hired a photographer to shoot selfies of her and who is currently on the block) is a nonstop crier and may be crying her way out of the house. She keeps talking about wanting to go home to be with her friends. (Fine by me. See ya!) Jackson (GI Joe/Rock-Em Sock-Em Robot guy) and Kat may have already had sex in the house (no one seems to know when or where, but that's the speculation) and Jackson wants her to stay. Kat seems to be more interested in building her number of social media followers than playing BB and thinks her job is done.

Christie (our HOH) is now rethinking things a bit. Kemi (who has been real quiet on the feeds) apparently is winning over Christie a bit and she's not so sure she wants her gone now. Christie is also tiring of both Jack (Aquaman) and Jackson and thinks they're a threat to her long term game. Ovi could end up on the block, but he also seems to be gaining back a bit of the ground he'd lost. This could be an interesting first POV meeting when it takes place. (Likely today or tomorrow.)

In other news Isabella (Chinese girl who's playing hard) and Nick (therapist from NJ) seem to have something going on between them. Tommy (tiny dancer) is encouraging Nick to get more involved with Isabella and Nick and Isabella are (as of this moment) having a long talk together in the bathroom on the lounge there. Nick is afraid that if he gets involved with Isabella her live-in boyfriend (who they can't talk about since he didn't sign the consent form) will dump her leaving her homeless. (I kind of thought she was still living with her parents?)

Tommy seemingly has a final two deal with everyone in the house for now. Nicole (nerdy redhead) seems pretty safe for a while. Everyone's treating her like their little sister. Analyse (soccer girl)  and Holly (wine expert/safari guide) are playing a good smart game so far as is Christie. Those three could be a force in the game. Jessica (our plus sized model) may be moving up the kill list pretty quickly. I'm not sure she's that close to anyone but Tommy, so getting rid of her would make few enemies. Jack (Aquaman) seems to want to be in as many really big alliances as possible. That may not be working so well for him.

I'm not sure what the Whacktivity (or whatever they're calling it thing) is about just yet. Apparently they were split into groups with each group getting a chance at whatever it is on a different week. I think Cliff, Kemi and someone else (maybe several someone else's) got to try for it week one. No one's talking about it much so we'll have to wait for Sunday's show to learn more. Part of the reason some want Kemi out is they think she may have gotten whatever it is.

What happens today? God only knows. The schedule is off a bit this year with the first couple of weeks having a Tuesday/Wednesday schedule instead of the typical Wednesday/Thursday schedule. If they've moved everything up a day then this would be a Have Nots day, which typically takes place on Saturdays. We could also see the POV meeting (normally done on Mondays) take place sooner. There shouldn't be a big comp coming up until Wednesday for the next HOH, so the houseguests should get the yard back today and for the weekend before losing it Monday for the new comp to be set up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 6/28/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm loving Cliff. He gets up early every morning and talks to the live feeders. He's wondering who's related to who or what twist he's missing. He gives us a rundown on the houseguests. He's got a good handle on what's going on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Wow, this is a touchy, feely group of people in the house this year and so judgmental.  Can someone tell me why it’s alright for Nick (who is creepy IMO) to  grope all the girls and Ovi get blasted for being too overly friendly?  

There are too many immature 20 y/o HGs and not enough 30-40 y/o ones IMO.  I thought maybe this would be a better group but it seems to be the usual beefcakes and bikini clad group unfortunately.  Kind of disappointed!

Respected Contributor

I think I enjoy your commentaries more than the show.

Regular Contributor

They should get rid of Jackson, he thinks he's untouchable. Jack is another one I think he thinks he's going to be discovered! lol

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 , you're not alone! Keep in mind my exposure to the HGs has been pretty limited. I even missed the premiere. Smiley Sad

But, no worries, I did get caught up on the episodes and then finally watched a couple/maybe a few hours of feeds yesterday. Then, again today, life has not been cooperating with my need to feed, lol. Finally I'm home and ready to do some catch up. Wow, that was way too much unnecessary explaining! Smiley Very Happy

My point is, I have a few observations and wanted to preface them by saying how much I've missed. But, based on what I saw, your comment is exactly what I was thinking the whole time Nick was on my screen. The guy just can't keep his hands to himself--and he's not a picky Nick by any means. First he was all over Bella, next it was Holly and then on to Analyse. And when I say all over, I mean all over. He lays on them, he spoons them, he puts his hands in places that leave me wondering...are they really okay with that? You're right, Granny77, it's creepy!

Then the girl who talks too much--Kemi. What? Other than Nicole, who didn't say more than two sentences the entire time I watched, Kemi is one of the quietest people in the house. Unlike Kathryn who lays in bed only to get up and ask everyone she sees "Are you conspiring against me? Are you conspiring against me? How about you...are you conspiring?" Yeah, she's not annoying at all, lol. 

Now for the opposite of quiet...oh, hello Jessica! That girl never stops talking. Yesterday she was teaching a group how to say thing in Spanish. Nice, right? Sure, if what you're hoping to learn is how to tell someone to go to hell, call them an sob, learn the words for specific personal body parts and lewd sexual acts. The girl is a treasure trove of knowledge!

There were other interesting things I saw that made me smh but that's enough for now. I finally got to read G'man's update and I'm about halfway through listening to Taran who had Pooya on today. I love Pooya! And speaking of Taran's update--wow, did they go all in on the way the HGs have been treating Ovi. Like I said, I'm only halfway through but Pooya was not holding back!

Leaving on a positive note, I have to say that Cliff is like a breath of fresh air. He's my favorite person in the house by far. If only he could be cloned! 

Honored Contributor

Jack and Jackson are both in a bit of trouble. Tommy, Christie, Analyse and Holly all know those two are playing them and are planning their execution. They're planning to use them for a bit then toss them out. Holly was chatting with Kathryn on the hammock a while back and suggested she move away from Jackson. She said the Dominicans (Diary room) were asking about the showmance. Kathryn seemed receptive to spending less time with Jackson. There seems to be a non-stud alliance forming with Christie, Analyse, Holly, Kathryn (maybe), Nicole (maybe), Tommy and maybe Cliff all likely to participate to flush the bigger, stronger guys in the not too distant future.

Cliff was saying earlier that he'd planned to join with the guys, but that hasn't really happened and he spends more time with the girls. He seems willing to adjust his plans and side with the girls. I'd be very surprised if either Jack or Jackson made it to the final five. That Christie, Holly, Analyse trio looks pretty powerful right now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kemi and Jessica are lying in the hammock and Kemi just said she doesn't like people looking at her. Uh, Kemi? You signed up for a show where you're watched 24/7. That might not have been the wisest decision.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That's funny. It's like making a date to meet at a restaurant and then saying you're not comfortable being around food. Naturally my mind went to food, lol. Is it dinnertime yet? I wonder if she's unhappy in the house? 

This may or may not be of interest. It's not to me because I don't know who Luke Pell is but he does seem to have a bit of an online presence so maybe someone has heard of him. Anyway, they're broken up now but it seems Holly used to date him. 

Related image

I just thought it's kind of a slow news day so why not? They were a very cute couple. 

Honored Contributor

Jessica and Kemi were sitting in the hammock and talking and Jessica said she wanted the boys out. Jessica said she didn't think the other girls would do it since they liked the boys. (She's wrong about that!) Now Kemi is making the mistake of telling Isabella about the conversation, not knowing that Isabella will rat her and Jessica out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!