Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friday 2/23/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks for the updates, @gardenman!

Honored Contributor

And the votes are in! By a vote of 2-1 James is evicted.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Not surprised but darn I would have liked for it to have been Marissa.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmomwrote:

Not surprised but darn I would have liked for it to have been Marissa.

Agreed!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

What else will Omarosa reveal about working in the WH? 

Trusted Contributor

Well what I feared happen, ombrosa ,h.o.h. They should have gotten rid of her ,why do they always say we will get her next time.

Are they playing for another h.o.h tonight?I am sorry to see James go,he was one of my favorites,sad really sad.

Guess now I will hope for Adriana,Mark,or Russ.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Oh the irony, James had to walk back to wherever Brandy was waiting for the next evictee.

Can you just imagine how she reacted when she saw James??? I would have loved to be a fly on that wall. How humiliating for James.

Now they have to do press together before they get to go home.

How awkward that is going to be. Maybe they will end up friends after all. (probably not)

Brandy will spend her next few days tainting the jury by text and phone. Shannon is already bitter, she said she will NOT vote for Ross. Metta said he will vote for "a girl" (he wants a girl to win), but I think he would vote for Ross (if he survives). He likes Ross.

That was probably the best double evict I have seen. They had the first one all set up, but the second one threw them for a loop.

James never saw that coming. Brandy tried tash talking and spreading rumors last night, but I knew Ari would not turn on Marissa, Ross would not turn on Marissa, James was a goner pretty fast.

I cannot stand the idea of Omorosa winning. She really doesn't have anything to say for a final speech. She had one HOH, and no veto wins, didn't do anything spectacular in the house, no true friends. Yet you never know how a jury will vote. I think this is going to be a "personal feelings" jury, not vote by who had the best game. I don't even think they are having Dr Will come and try to get them out of their bitter mode.

Ari could possibly pull this one off. She has been so quiet, so cordial, doesn't have one enemy, not one person has said anything bad about her. She was a good competitor. She won an HOH, she won a veto. She is so smart!

I really like Ari. She is so mature for only 25 years old. I can see her on DWTS next. I bet she would be good on that show.

Honored Contributor

I think Ariadna has a good shot at winning. Everyone looks at her like she's their little sister. No one really seems to be running for her. I'm now rooting for her or Mark to win it all.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

You no longer like Ross??