Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 07/05/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The feeds are back! The comp was matching three snakes. (Or something.) Jack and Jackson are very vocal, Holly somewhat talkative but had to get her glasses before the comp as she couldn't see the markings. Tommy's being very quiet. Maybe he won? Sam says he had trouble. No one's admitting anything. It sounds like they reused the same set with the cabins and lights from the last Whacktivity comp. They were told the snakes might bite, but weren't poisonous. Jack had a hard time getting one snake because it wrapped its tail around something. They competed individually. Holly and Jackson both say they did it in about thirty seconds, so whoever won was really fast. Interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Lots of speculation on who won the power. Sam says he got done in like 25 seconds, but didn't win. Of the five who played my choice of winner would be Holly, Tommy, Sam, Jackson and Jack. Everyone's denied winning it, but someone's lying. Since Jack is the person I'd least like to win, he probably won.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Still no nominations, but they'll be Kemi and Jessica. I'm off to bed. I'll catch up in the morning.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Gardenman for keeping us up to date!Smiley Happy