Valued Contributor
Starting October 12th
On Paramount.
First 2 episodes.
Honored Contributor

I loved the original Frazier. I'm not sure I will watch the new one. It's hard to imagine it without the original characters. 

Respected Contributor

I watched the promo yesterday. It is good and really funny. They did a good job with the new cast. It seems very familiar and even has tossed salad and scrambled eggs as the theme song.

Honored Contributor

It's Frasier and not interested in a reboot.

Honored Contributor

Is Paramount POP?  Not real sure on some of these channels, I just hope it isn't on a brand new streaming channel.  I'm sick to death of them and only have two extracting extra money on top of my internet bill.  Frankly, I wish I could go back to four major networks.  We even have to pay extra for these locals.

Respected Contributor

I watched the reboot trailer & it's just awful.

Super Contributor
I watched it and they are trying too hard to be funny! I I love the old Frasier and still watch it ! I will stick with that!
Valued Contributor
As with reboots, everything old isn't necessary good. I do like Kelsey Grammar and It's going to take time to find it's way.
I find regular tv sitcoms dull and stupid. One reason I got rid of cable. I have ROKU and Paramount is a perk in my house bc of an employer bonus. I'm not sure if it is a paid streaming channel as others.