Honored Contributor

Frasier on COZI for DISH customers

I used to envy my daughter because she got COZI TV over the airwaves and watched Frasier every night..  A few months ago DISH brought COZI on board for us.  I look forward to these Frasier reruns for an hour every night.  Its a bright mood lifter in a day of gloom around here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Frasier on COZI for DISH customers

Frasier has been on our cable system for years.  Started out at 4 episodes a night, now it's down to 2.  I didn't watch it when it was originally on but now I've seen every episode several times.  I love Marty!  And Eddie!! Have to admit though, I've had enough!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love COZI TV!

In addition to Frasier I watch The Nanny, Roseanne, The Office,  The Munsters, My Favorite Martian, Will & Grace, Little House on the Prarie and Murder, She Wrote.  Quite a good lineup for one channel. 

Honored Contributor

The Hallmark Channel also has Frasier on at 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM.

Trusted Contributor

I love Frasier.  Five episodes each week day on Directv.

Seen them all, but it is funny, mindless tv.

Honored Contributor

I wish we got this channel with cable.

But I record some of the eps overnight on Hallmark Channel, so I usually have plenty to watch.  Now that I've seen every episode a zillion times there are some I skip and still some I love to see over and over.

Niles is my favorite character.  A close second is Eddie.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

I love Frasier.  Five episodes each week day on Directv.

Seen them all, but it is funny, mindless tv.

"Funny mindless TV" is one of my favorite categories.   I especially keep some of my old fav sitcoms on each Tivo to watch mostly in the evening or at night because, since I've seen them all so many times, it's ok if I fall asleep.    Funny, mindless is very relaxing for me.  Smiley Happy