Valued Contributor

If you get a chance, I highly recommend watching the two-part bio on Mr. Sinatra. It was extremely well done, and even educational. I have a whole new respect for him. I have to counter this with the fact that, though I like most of his music, I wasn't a rabid fan. They had so much historical footage--it must have been a bear to put together!

Respected Contributor

Re: Frank Sinatra Bio on HBO

We enjoyed it, too. I had no idea he was a humanitarian, who traveled the world helping charities. Nice to see a different side of him.

Honored Contributor

I found a journal online that Nancy Sinatra comprised about her father, it was month to month, great reading.

Honored Contributor

It was great. I heard once of the wonderful things he did, but didn't want anyone to know. But of course there's a camera man 'round every bend. He was a good man.

Honored Contributor

I'm halfway through the first part, and it's a bit slow ..... does it get more interesting? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

It depends what you're looking for-I wanted to see the Ava Gardner thing and why it just wouldn't work. And I wanted to hear the songs/music. I got what I was after. The second part is good-dealt with Frank Jr.'s kidnapping which I never could get and Frank's marriage to Mia Farrow. Stuff like that and how he retired but then came back. I loved the 40's trivia better than the second half.