Honored Contributor

Saw this today. Really liked it. Very Peyton Place-ish. I'd say they were made probably the same year. I wanted to watch since Guy MadisonHeart was in it. He looked more mature but still, va-va- voom! At least for me. Jean Simmons was the girl and let me tell you by the time the movie ended I had had my fill of her. She was in every single scene with the same old whiny complaints. I was so sick of it but GM saved the day. All I have to do is look at him. They didn't even show one close up!!!!!! The movie is Hilda Crane. 

My favorite Jean Simmons movie was Guys and Dolls. I can still see her buttoning and unbuttoning the top button on her Salvation Army uniform, lol. But the movie today, well, 'nuff said about her.

Honored Contributor

If I had known Guy Madison was in the movie, I would have watched too.

Sorry I missed it.

PS I never heard of the movie "Hilda Crane". I will check the schedule to see if it it will be on again.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla Wow!  I remember Guy Madison.  A name from the past!

Honored Contributor

Have you Googled GM yet?

Never cared for JS. She was in one of the Perry Mason movies as his old girlfriend.

Yes,she is kinda whiny.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

He was not very attractive was he , it is a wonder he had a carreer in movies. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa  He looked pretty handsome to me especially in his younger days.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

You know i was  kidding , he was major good looking , and could give any male star a run for their money in 2021.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

You know i was  kidding , he was major good looking , and could give any male star a run for their money in 2021.

@MW in Iowa  No, I didn't LOL. I thought maybe you needed glasses! Around here you never know.LOL

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Guy Madison was in "Till the End of Time." There was one scene where he was jitterbugging. He looked like some of those cool guys I used to know who looked like that on the dance floor. For as tall as he was he was graceful, and I definitely do NOT mean that in a feminine way. I don't think he went very far in movies because people said he couldn't act. (who noticed??) He did well in his tv series.

Esteemed Contributor

While under contract to David O Selznick Guy had a small but memorable part as a sailor on leave in Since You Went Away.  Seen here with Robert Walker and Jennifer Jones.

9655838_orig.png