Honored Contributor

Re: Fourth Hour of Today Show

@prisrob wrote:

Lovely that you are reading a favorite book. I will never understand the need to trash someone or a program.  Have a good day.

@prisrob.  Are you insinuating that in giving an objective opinion, @Vivian  trashed this insipid TV program?  This board is all about opinions; that's what makes it fun and intetesting.  Perhaps you're  hanging out in the wrong place?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

yes, well @prisrob ,  i have a hard time understanding those who log on simply to post a criticism of another poster. 

Valued Contributor

I rreally don't understand why some call a negative OPINION of something or someone trashing or bashing.

One can have a dislike and express it (which is normal for most in every day life) without being vicious and ripping someone apart.   Nothing wrong about expressing that dislike, epecially on a message board, and especially since I'm pretty sure both Hoda and Jenna are not sitting at home reading the Q boards.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian   Love your new found love for reading.  I can remember how much I yearned for reading certain books/authors that did not fall under the required curriculum during college. Enjoy your mystery reading!  

Respected Contributor

@Vivian 

I totally agree with you about not being able to watch it anymore.  I'd rather read a book too. 

Respected Contributor

I no longer watch the fourth hour either. None of the morning shows interest me.

Valued Contributor

When I was working (retired 6 yrs ago) I longed to be home to enjoy morning shows. I used to love the Today show years ago, and even QVC was enjoyable. How I looked forward to having my coffee & relaxing with these programs in the morning. Oh but times have changed! I cannot tolerate either of these programs, thus don’t turn TV on. I find other things to do. Pays to be flexible.
Valued Contributor

I can't tolerate the Today Show anymore either.  I used to watch it while getting ready for work but there's hardly any news and all fluff pieces and the constant personal Hoda stories reminds me of the Q hosts.  I turn on CBS This Morning or my local news.  I used to like Hoda with Kathie Lee although could only watch on days I was home from work and liked it then but not so much with Hoda and Jenna.