Honored Contributor

Re: Former Child Actor Fred Savage

he did a hallmark holiday movie two years ago.......LOVE, LIGHTS, HANNUKAH.

he has been very active in the business since he was a child actor.....in front of the camera, behind the camera, and voiceover/animated work.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

If true, one would think that Fred would have known better, as I think it is common knowledge what the consequences for such behavior would be.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

he has been very active in the business since he was a child actor.....in front of the camera, behind the camera, and voiceover/animated work.

@sunshine45 , 

I thought the movie was well done. I did enjoy it.

That was Fred's brother Ben Savage in the movie....they look a lot alike ..Ben is younger.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 , 

I thought the movie was well done. I did enjoy it.

That was Fred's brother Ben Savage in the movie....they look a lot alike ..Ben is younger.

oops......thanks for correcting me regarding that movie @DREAMON !

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Very sad.  Some actors don't develop warm, friendly personalities, as some adult actors do not.  Their lack of warmth is always a surprise.