Valued Contributor

I may be addicted to it even though it gives me nightmares.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it and "Snapped" because it rained all day....I agree!

Honored Contributor

I watched Forensic Files when it was on years ago.  I noticed they now have Forensic Files II on so I recorded a couple of the new ones this weekend. I'll watch them this week. I'm also hooked on Investigation ID.

Trusted Contributor

AND when I'm in my car, I listen to it on Sirius' HLN.  I've heard so many episodes over and over that I can tell you in the first two minutes how the person died and who did it - LOL.  

Respected Contributor

I watch every night. This is the show of insomniacs and bad sleepers.

Honored Contributor

It's one of my go-to shows. The narrator, Peter Thomas, was my favorite. Sadly he passed away back in 2016. But I still like to watch all the episodes, even some which I've already seen before. 

Honored Contributor

Forensic Files should just prove to any potential criminal that you can no longer get away with anything.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I watch too.  I don't watch the sitcoms and reality shows so this is perfect fare for me.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Occasional Contributor

I'm the same with The First 48!

@Jaspersmom wrote:

AND when I'm in my car, I listen to it on Sirius' HLN.  I've heard so many episodes over and over that I can tell you in the first two minutes how the person died and who did it - LOL.  

Honored Contributor

I imagine I've seen most of the Forensic Files episodes but now that I'm losing my memory I can still watch them because I forget how the stories end up.  Smiley Happy

Plus, I really want my dose of Peter Thomas.  I just love his narrating and wish we hadn't lost him.   He did this awesome interview (I found it online a few years ago) some time back and that made me even more enamored of him.

I was also a big fan of Sharon Martin, who used to narrate Snapped.