Respected Contributor

I love FF but can't stand FF2 - it's not remotely the same.  Besides the narrator who a lot of people complain about theshow is just different.  I watched the first one last night - you knew who it was from the get-go - no mystery involved.  And they don't show as much of the victim either - very little background.  I started watching the second one and turned it off.   This is a perfect example of it wasn't broke - shouldn't have fixed it.  Peter Thomas died so they had to have a new narrator but why change the rest?  Even the opening/intro?  I'll keep watching the repeats of 1.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching Forensic Files for years. It's one of my go to shows when nothing else is on which is quite often. I saw the new one advertised but haven't watched it yet.

Trusted Contributor

@SadieWadie wrote:

I'm the same with The First 48!

@Jaspersmom wrote:

AND when I'm in my car, I listen to it on Sirius' HLN.  I've heard so many episodes over and over that I can tell you in the first two minutes how the person died and who did it - LOL.  

@SadieWadie The First 48 is awesome. I am seriously disappointed that they changed the opening music though. I thought it was one of the best openings for a show ever. Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I also enjoy the original FF shows.  It seems like FF2 is just recycling crimes they covered in FF1.