Respected Contributor

I love FF but can't stand FF2 - it's not remotely the same.  Besides the narrator who a lot of people complain about theshow is just different.  I watched the first one last night - you knew who it was from the get-go - no mystery involved.  And they don't show as much of the victim either - very little background.  I started watching the second one and turned it off.   This is a perfect example of it wasn't broke - shouldn't have fixed it.  Peter Thomas died so they had to have a new narrator but why change the rest?  Even the opening/intro?  I'll keep watching the repeats of 1.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching Forensic Files for years. It's one of my go to shows when nothing else is on which is quite often. I saw the new one advertised but haven't watched it yet.

Trusted Contributor

@SadieWadie wrote:

I'm the same with The First 48!

@Jaspersmom wrote:

AND when I'm in my car, I listen to it on Sirius' HLN.  I've heard so many episodes over and over that I can tell you in the first two minutes how the person died and who did it - LOL.  

@SadieWadie The First 48 is awesome. I am seriously disappointed that they changed the opening music though. I thought it was one of the best openings for a show ever. Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I also enjoy the original FF shows.  It seems like FF2 is just recycling crimes they covered in FF1.

Honored Contributor

I just watched this for the first time in a long time recently. The episode I saw was disturbing but it was an interesting story.

Honored Contributor

I can't remember the poster's name but that poster said they had watched every single FF episode ever made. That's over 400 episodes!! I've probably seen maybe half that. HLN is one of my go-to stations when I want something on in the background.

Honored Contributor

I love FF, Snapped and all true crime shows.  When driving on a long trip, I listen to audio books.  I'm fascinated with true crime and Ann Rule is the best author for true crime books.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

A&E recently brought back Cold Case Files with Bill Kurtis. I love that that show!

Honored Contributor

Good to know @SilleeMee !  Thanks.  That's another good one.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm addicted to 'True Crime TV,'

and also'Court TV' (on the weekends featuring former FBI hosts, etc. and various cases. 'The FBI Files' episodes, etc.) 

On these two channels, I also watch former 48 Hours and Dateline episodes during the week.  

Two great channels that weren't available to me previously (years ago).

A good way to learn about various  psychological  personalities and their MO's. 

There is a thread that runs through and through certain personality types of people who do various bad things.   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).