Esteemed Contributor

I just saw an ad on HLN that they are bringing back Forensic Files, calling it Forensic Files II, with all new episodes, in February.

I loved this show, but I know I've seen all the episodes more than once.  I'm looking forward to its return (not that I don't get my fill on ID, but there's always room for one more).

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing @Caligurll  I loved Forensic files but stopped watching because of all the reruns of the same stories. I hope they update and come out with some great stores that demonstrate the power of forensic science in solving cases and how it has evolved over the years.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll  I also watch that show and saw where they have been making new ones. Finally! The ones we watch are old, but I still watch them. ID channel also.

Respected Contributor

Re: Forensic Files Fans

[ Edited ]

Big fan of the show. That narrators voice totally lulls me to sleep.

Honored Contributor

I really liked this show and, every now and then, I'll put it on mostly just to hear Peter Thomas' voice, since I've seen them all and generally know what is going to happen.

I'm not sure I will be drawn to it without Mr Thomas but I'll check it out.   I can never have enough real crime shows.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I really liked this show and, every now and then, I'll put it on mostly just to hear Peter Thomas' voice, since I've seen them all and generally know what is going to happen.

I'm not sure I will be drawn to it without Mr Thomas but I'll check it out.   I can never have enough real crime shows.  Smiley Happy

I agree I watch it for his narration.

Honored Contributor

It's my go-to show when nothin' else is on. I always seem to see an episode I have not yet  seen. They are all good no matter how old they are.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll, That is wonderful, I had not heard this, I too, love Forensic Files!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Caligurll, That is wonderful, I had not heard this, I too, love Forensic Files!

@Hooty  I was surprised to see this series return since there are so many true crime shows out there now, but this has always been one of my favorites.  

I also like The DNA of Murder with Paul Holes (on Oxygen) so far.