Respected Contributor

For those who still watch Blue Bloods!

What did you think of last night's episode?    I thought it was just boring.   Around 10:30 I looked at the clock and thought there's still 30 minutes left.   The only part I found somewhat interesting was the story with Danny.   Although I still never really comprehended what the next door neighbor had to do with the kid who was spraying the police cars.   If she was at her sister's house how did she know the kid had gotten into her apartment?  

The scene at the dinner table was pathetic.  Eddi telling that story about stepping on the eye was just gruesome and rude.   Who would speak of such a thing while everyone was eating.   

Erin walking around like a zombie was another unexplainable s/l.  What was that suppose to accomplish.   

I always loved Blue Bloods, but now I feel that the show has run it's course.  I told my husband I'd rather see BB's end than Hawaii Five-O.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those who still watch Blue Bloods!

I completely agree.  I think the writing leaves so much to be desired.  I thought the while segment about Erin’s car accident was bizarre.  Looked like quite an accident, but she was supposedly fine.  Nothing said about other driver or car.  Was she charged in the accident?  Didn’t appear so.  I think it’s time for a bye-byefor the show.

Honored Contributor

I agree with both of you.  I think it has run its course, too.  They had a good ten years; I think they should hang it up.  IMO

Honored Contributor

We liked the show but found Erin's behavior unusual. At first I said she must have gotten a concussion. Then my DH said maybe the accident made her reevaluate her life.  She made it clear to her ex that she was hurt by him. I suspect she never dealt with their divorce and threw herself into her job. I believe he was a cheater.

Trusted Contributor

I love Tom Selleck and Blue Bloods. That being said, I am way behind on watching it. I have many episodes on the dvr so I didn't watch last night's yet. Think I might just to compare it to how it used to be.

Esteemed Contributor

I just started streaming the show last fall on Hulu beginning with season 1.  Seems the show started losing my interest ever since Danny's wife died and they decided to marry Jamie and Eddie.  I never cared for the Jamie/Eddie storyline.  Erin gets on my nerves, and I don't care for her daughter, either.  

I'd like to see more of Frank and Danny.   I like the grandfather, the people who work in Frank's office, and Danny's kids.  Danny's partner is okay, but I think they need to change that up a bit.  I like the actress who played Lilith on Cheers/Frasier.  I'd like to see more interesting cases.  So many times I feel like it's something I've seen before either on Blue Bloods or some other police drama.  I'm not ready to give it up, but I do wish they'd spice it up.

I plan to stream last night's episode this evening.  I'll check back in after I watch it.  

Honored Contributor

I didn’t mind last night’s episode.

I wish they would get Frank a personal life.
I want to see more of Henry and the lives of the three who work for Frank. And I like Anthony, Erin’s detective!

Erin annoys me but I really like her ex-husband. I wish they would reunite. He’s easy on the eyes, too.
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I just started streaming the show last fall on Hulu beginning with season 1.  Seems the show started losing my interest ever since Danny's wife died and they decided to marry Jamie and Eddie.  I never cared for the Jamie/Eddie storyline.  Erin gets on my nerves, and I don't care for her daughter, either.  

I'd like to see more of Frank and Danny.   I like the grandfather, the people who work in Frank's office, and Danny's kids.  Danny's partner is okay, but I think they need to change that up a bit.  I like the actress who played Lilith on Cheers/Frasier.  I'd like to see more interesting cases.  So many times I feel like it's something I've seen before either on Blue Bloods or some other police drama.  I'm not ready to give it up, but I do wish they'd spice it up.

I plan to stream last night's episode this evening.  I'll check back in after I watch it.  

@wildcat fan  Agree with everything you wrote. Though if they don’t change things up a bit and get some better storylines, I’m out.

Esteemed Contributor

I recorded it for years and last year had many episodes left. Then I had to update my DVR so I lost them. I really didn't miss it because I kept falling asleeep. I haven't recorded or watched it this year.

Esteemed Contributor

What bikerbabe says. Agree

I started out watching Blue Bloods in the beginning because of my 20s crush (back off, ladies, he's mine). But now hubs likes the show better than I do. Hope writers jazz up story lines with characters I enjoy the most.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau